+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after getting the x-ray of my pregnant wife, how long it would take to get PPR?

misuk

Jul 7, 2010
dear seniors
after getting medical request, we with my wife did medicals except her x-ray and DMP sent those reports .my wife's x-ray was not done as she was pregnant then. after receiving those reports ,the visa office sent another letter to have those x-ray done . accordingly ,she underwent those x-ray with shield protection and i had to signed a bond before the DMP regarding possible hazards on my wife's health. we were told that it won't be a serious cause .we sent the later on December 14,2010. in those medical paper, an expected date of my baby birth was mentioned and we didn't write anything regarding our expectation . since then we haven't heard any news from the visa office. will they now issue passport request befor or after my baby birth? actually we are expecting passport request from the visa office ! could you please share your experience or let us know when can we receive passport request? your opinion will be highly appreciated.
regards
mishuk

dream011882

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-24-2010
AOR Received.
2/28/2011
Med's Request
4/1/2011
Med's Done....
4/14/2011
hi mishuk, we have same case I'm expecting to have my medical request this April. However, I'm 10 weeks pregnant. can I ask what is already the status of your application? I'm really bothered I want to give birth at Canada so we can already adjusted into their system.
regards

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is highly likely that you have to wait until the new baby born. When you inform them the CHC supposed to sent medical form for the baby, you need to fill in IMM form for the new inclusion, Along with the birth certificate you need to make new passport for the baby, sent photo and application fees for the new one and then can expect the PPR... In similar situation many of our friends are waiting and you can share your thoughts and exp between... All the best for your new baby and family.

dream011882

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-24-2010
AOR Received.
2/28/2011
Med's Request
4/1/2011
Med's Done....
4/14/2011
thank you very much fariza

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear fariza
thanks indeed . your suggestion is enough for" Dream".
it is a requirement that we must provide the visa office with the new passport for the baby . that's fine. but should we change our passport too? as it is appeared that there are some pages in our passport containing the information of number of children which is written as " no children ". but after my baby birth ,should we correct the passport again and inform the visa office of the changes in the passport ? could you please share your experience . regards
imu

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
It is highly likely that you have to wait until the new baby born. When you inform them the CHC supposed to sent medical form for the baby, you need to fill in IMM form for the new inclusion, Along with the birth certificate you need to make new passport for the baby, sent photo and application fees for the new one and then can expect the PPR... In similar situation many of our friends are waiting and you can share your thoughts and exp between... All the best for your new baby and family.
I second it, i havent seen any applicant who did medicals when pregnant and got pp request. Chances are high that they will hold your file until baby is born unless pregnancy is at very early stage. You wont have to change details in your passport just make the passport of new born and send the copies with all other required documents. I dont understand why visa officer asked for the x-ray when he/she can see from the medical report that applicant is pregnant.

Cheers
Saki

misuk

Jul 7, 2010
dream011882 said:
hi mishuk, we have same case I'm expecting to have my medical request this April. However, I'm 10 weeks pregnant. can I ask what is already the status of your application? I'm really bothered I want to give birth at Canada so we can already adjusted into their system.
regards
hello Dream

first of all all the best wishes for you for your family and of course . all the wonderful wishes for the upcoming baby too. actually we were sent medical request when my spouse were 3.5 months pregnant . we went to the DMP and the doctor took all other medical examinations except x-ray and he mentioned it that my spouse is pregnant . the DMP sent all those medical reports to the visa office .

some 15 days later , the visa office sent another letter to me to take the x-ray to complete the procedure and we took the x-ray with the safe shield . we expected to have my baby born in Canada but we haven't received any correspondence from the visa office by this time since then. so far i discussed with some of members and experienced , the visa office is less likely to take the risk of the growing fetus or the spouse to issue passport request amidst this grave health condition( according to the visa office ) . those forum members of the same status like yo and me , didn't received the passport request during this time lag despite completing the medical request then.

later, they informed the visa office about the birth of the new baby and sent all those related documents ( as mentioned fariza ) and consequently , the visa ofice issued the medical request for the baby and PPR . normally , it is the process that took place for the cases like you and me .now i am awaiting the the birth of my baby in the coming may 10, 2011 . i am trying to manage all the docs requirement and placing things on the speed track. wish you all the best for you and your upcoming baby .

misuk

Jul 7, 2010
saki said:
I second it, i havent seen any applicant who did medicals when pregnant and got pp request. Chances are high that they will hold your file until baby is born unless pregnancy is at very early stage. You wont have to change details in your passport just make the passport of new born and send the copies with all other required documents. I dont understand why visa officer asked for the x-ray when he/she can see from the medical report that applicant is pregnant.

Cheers
Saki
dear saki
cheers too. it is now a common practice that the visa office may request you complete the medical examination including x- ray. its upto the the applicant whether they take the x-ray or not . in my case i took the x-ray writing a bond before the doctor that " i am agree". fortunately or unfortunately i did it in thinking of getting passport request or landing too early before the baby born. we expected to give my baby birth in canada. however , i am now awaiting my baby birth in my country and passport request later .please pray for my family and a healthy baby

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misuk said:
dear saki
cheers too. it is now a common practice that the visa office may request you complete the medical examination including x- ray. its upto the the applicant whether they take the x-ray or not . in my case i took the x-ray writing a bond before the doctor that " i am agree". fortunately or unfortunately i did it in thinking of getting passport request or landing too early before the baby born. we expected to give my baby birth in canada. however , i am now awaiting my baby birth in my country and passport request later .please pray for my family and a healthy baby
Good luck with your baby :)

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
Dear fariza
thanks indeed . your suggestion is enough for" Dream".
it is a requirement that we must provide the visa office with the new passport for the baby . that's fine. but should we change our passport too? as it is appeared that there are some pages in our passport containing the information of number of children which is written as " no children ". but after my baby birth ,should we correct the passport again and inform the visa office of the changes in the passport ? could you please share your experience . regards
imu
No you don't need to change your passport as no children is already included in either of your passport. The new baby will have separate passport. Once you get your child passport do write to VO under a cover letter with a certified copy of the bio-data page of the Child PP which will initiate the VO to send you a new Medical form for the baby. In my case my child was included her mother's passport and when I applied for my child's separate passport I had to send my spouse passport and passport issuing authority cross marked the page of my spouse's passport had children included along with the new passport issued for the child which will not applicable for your case I suppose. Hope it helps. All the best friend

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear fariza
thanks a lot for your message . yes , i agree with the idea. since I need a baby's separate passport , then i need not to change my or my spouse's passport .in our passport , it was written in a point that"number of children included " answer was written as "NIL". however . thanks for your "well researched answer" friend, thanks indeed.
imu

dream011882

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-24-2010
AOR Received.
2/28/2011
Med's Request
4/1/2011
Med's Done....
4/14/2011
misuk said:
hello Dream

first of all all the best wishes for you for your family and of course . all the wonderful wishes for the upcoming baby too. actually we were sent medical request when my spouse were 3.5 months pregnant . we went to the DMP and the doctor took all other medical examinations except x-ray and he mentioned it that my spouse is pregnant . the DMP sent all those medical reports to the visa office .

some 15 days later , the visa office sent another letter to me to take the x-ray to complete the procedure and we took the x-ray with the safe shield . we expected to have my baby born in Canada but we haven't received any correspondence from the visa office by this time since then. so far i discussed with some of members and experienced , the visa office is less likely to take the risk of the growing fetus or the spouse to issue passport request amidst this grave health condition( according to the visa office ) . those forum members of the same status like yo and me , didn't received the passport request during this time lag despite completing the medical request then.

later, they informed the visa office about the birth of the new baby and sent all those related documents ( as mentioned fariza ) and consequently , the visa ofice issued the medical request for the baby and PPR . normally , it is the process that took place for the cases like you and me .now i am awaiting the the birth of my baby in the coming may 10, 2011 . i am trying to manage all the docs requirement and placing things on the speed track. wish you all the best for you and your upcoming baby .
Thank you very much misuk, I also wish you all the best for your family. What if my doctor did not to permit me to take the x ray? Can I take it together with my baby's medical exam? Guys thank you again for your inputs. Misuk, I hope you can give me feedback when you receive your visa :) so i can know the my timeline.

misuk

Jul 7, 2010
dear dream ,
thanks .if your doctor do not allow to take the x-ray then you should not take it. it is because there are some crucial time point when taking x- ray could be the dangerous one therby harming for the fetus . so be aware of.in some case you may consult with the doctor and the doctor may allow to sign a bond from you to permit the doctor to take the x-ray. where the risk is yours . i think you had better take the x-ray latter with the baby .that could be fine . in my case , i took the risk but i havent been sent PPR yet.hopefully you will be fine if you take the x-ray with your baby's medical.
wishes

dream011882

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-24-2010
AOR Received.
2/28/2011
Med's Request
4/1/2011
Med's Done....
4/14/2011
misuk said:
dear dream ,
thanks .if your doctor do not allow to take the x-ray then you should not take it. it is because there are some crucial time point when taking x- ray could be the dangerous one therby harming for the fetus . so be aware of.in some case you may consult with the doctor and the doctor may allow to sign a bond from you to permit the doctor to take the x-ray. where the risk is yours . i think you had better take the x-ray latter with the baby .that could be fine . in my case , i took the risk but i havent been sent PPR yet.hopefully you will be fine if you take the x-ray with your baby's medical.
wishes
Thank you misuk. We will pray for your wife to have a safe delivery and a healthy baby. :).

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015
misuk said:
dear dream ,
wishes
All the best to both friends and for me too as we are also waiting for our medicals and facing the same situation.Please share ur proceedings so that I could prepare my self.
Thanks
Qasim