+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after first time study permit refusal whats next?>:(

U

unlucky19

i got a refusal letter after 75 days.
he said
''(1)i m not satisfied k ap after study wapis pakisatan ao gy.
(2)2ndly acca course ap ny choose kia hai but yai ap k previous course say related nahi hai.
My previous study is ''I.COM'' AND SHORT COURSE ''AUTOCAD'' HAI.
I.com and acca both are commerce field.
I dont no whats the problem with chc in pakistan
so what can i do yaar. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
plz help
classes are starts on 5 sep.

what next???

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unlucky19 said:
i got a refusal letter after 75 days.
he said
''(1)i m not satisfied k ap after study wapis pakisatan ao gy.
(2)2ndly acca course ap ny choose kia hai but yai ap k previous course say related nahi hai.
My previous study is ''I.COM'' AND SHORT COURSE ''AUTOCAD'' HAI.
I.com and acca both are commerce field.
I dont no whats the problem with chc in pakistan
so what can i do yaar. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
plz help
classes are starts on 5 sep.

what next???
Always remember that visa officer is "always right". So try again with relevant course that matches your prior study.

U

unlucky19

bro un k paas bhi aik mind hai jo wo use nhi kerty.apni biwi ka ghusa embassy mai nikaal daity hain.
and acca i.com k baad ho skta hai.waisy bhi dono commerce field hain.
aur usy kia relivency chahiy........

noman durrani

Aug 16, 2011
mairai pyarai bhai same is the case with me i got reply today after 49 days and rejection reason is that u will nt cm back to pakjistan and nt good history of travellin , main nai zindagfi main kabi trvelling nahi ki in plan or out side country. aur 25 lacks ki statement jo kai mairai ac main hai kehtai hain nthaey r less....................... they r sick sitting there. mother fuckers

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
noman durrani said:
mairai pyarai bhai same is the case with me i got reply today after 49 days and rejection reason is that u will nt cm back to pakjistan and nt good history of travellin , main nai zindagfi main kabi trvelling nahi ki in plan or out side country. aur 25 lacks ki statement jo kai mairai ac main hai kehtai hain nthaey r less....................... they r sick sitting there. mother *censored word*ers
apply early as possible . . for example if your appearing in September intake apply in Feb, March and April because mostly students apply when they have 2 or 3 months left to get visa . . Applications start increasing and than they just start making lame excuses to refuse they might have some quota system at which they send students yearly from Pakistan.

Same case goes with me as around 5 to 6 students I know on this forum they applied for same institute have the same LOA with same expiry date mention on it 4 got medical and 2 got rejection on in that your expiry date will end when the process come to it's initial stages ....

So stop wasting your time if your prepared to re-apply go ahead gather your documents if your applying for LSBF they are from now on will not issue LOA with expiry date as i got this mail from them . .

I have cced this email to admissions to process an updated Letter of Acceptance so that the student can resubmit for the next intake.

It is important that students submit the documents as soon as they receive them to keep the visa process from stale dating like this case. Additionally, we have added next intakes to all new Letters of Acceptance to prevent this type of stale-dated LOAs in the future.

Kind regards,

Michelle Iaizzo

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
next time you apply don't mention AUTOCAD as you know it's designing software . . :p

it's better you mention peachtree, advance excel, quickbook some accounting software :)

U

unlucky19

Ager mai is baar autocad ka diploma nikaal do ga to koi aur problem to nahi ho gi na?
wo ya na kahyn k autocad ka diploma ku nikala hai....... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

U

unlucky19

i got refusal letter k mai ny jo course apply kia hai wo pahly waly k relivent nahi tha.

actually mai ny I.COM base per apply kia tha in stouffvile college for ACCA.I.COM AND ACCA BOTH ARE COMMERCE.

But mai ny I.com ka certificate and AUTOCAD ka diploma(three months) ka bhi sath lga dia tha.

I.com mai ny 2008 mai clear kia tha and autocad 2010 mai.but autocad just aik diploma hai.

ager auto cad ki waja sy problem peri hai to kia mai next time is diploma ko na send kron?

plz replay me as soon as posible...... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

prabhi00

Dec 27, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Consulate General,Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected in 2010
bro un k paas bhi aik mind hai jo wo use nhi kerty.apni biwi ka ghusa embassy mai nikaal daity hain.
:D yeah

F u c k i n g v o's

W

wasishah

unlucky19 said:
i got refusal letter k mai ny jo course apply kia hai wo pahly waly k relivent nahi tha.

actually mai ny I.COM base per apply kia tha in stouffvile college for ACCA.I.COM AND ACCA BOTH ARE COMMERCE.

But mai ny I.com ka certificate and AUTOCAD ka diploma(three months) ka bhi sath lga dia tha.

I.com mai ny 2008 mai clear kia tha and autocad 2010 mai.but autocad just aik diploma hai.

ager auto cad ki waja sy problem peri hai to kia mai next time is diploma ko na send kron?

plz replay me as soon as posible...... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Suggession#1

You may show ur CV....... in which u have mention I. com in educational history and

Autocad diploma in short/extra courses

Suggession#2

If you are not showing ur Autocad diploma in CV, show ur experience certificate in study gaps and ur current employment status.....

wrote strong cover letter if you have remaning time to start of class 1-2months

stouffville college give extension of 1 month- 6 weeks or

It will be further extended no more then 8-weeks..... means two months 61 or 62 days.............

Processing time is just 70-90 days...... if have time reapplied, otherwise not..... you will refused due to your LOA or extension letter expire........129 sec. of Canadian immigration and Refugee Protection Act.............

Send me ur e-mail i will send u CV format and other information...........
don't forget to attach ur refusal letter with strong cover letter either this / next session........ it will foster ur case......

muzamilcjl

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
03 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
04 Aug 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26 Aug 2011 (delivered on 30 Aug 2011)
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
There is another problem with your case. You have done your I.COM in 2008 and AUTOCAD diploma in 2010. I expect that you were not enrolled full time in an institute for your diploma. So what about your 2 years (i.e. From your I.COM to AUTOCAD). Have you been doing some job or what? Because even to me it is senseless that you spent your 2 years for obtaining a single diploma. Try to show experience certificate mentioning that you were employed during the period 2008-2010.

And I would suggest you applying for a Bachelors in Commerce program as it is continuation of your previous degree. Upon reaching Canada you can change your program to ACCA but when you are here you have to satisfy the VO in every possible manner.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
unlucky19 said:
Ager mai is baar autocad ka diploma nikaal do ga to koi aur problem to nahi ho gi na?
wo ya na kahyn k autocad ka diploma ku nikala hai....... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
If you mention this in your Visa form than don't remove it as when you re apply you have to mention that you are applied before as well and you were rejected due to this . .

Give them a strong SOP regarding your study plan and after that you will come back Pakistan . .

If you were working after your inter anywhere get a letter from there that IF YOU DO ACCA it will benefit you and the organization . . . and you will come back after completing it.

Explain him after inter why you did AUTOCAD if you have mention this previously in your visa form only else try to remove and show some experience in that gap.