I have my family out side canada
_Next day when i received my confirmation pr
They asked me for biometric for my family abroad
, and they were received a week later
and asked me for csq my family i ordered the csq and iam waiting
but there has been no news since then
Plz share any update your family prossing Out side canada
Ilive in Quebec
There is a lot of variability depending on where your family is located, whether there will be additional medical testing including TB testing which can add around another 3 months. Being in Quebec adds additional time.

Laila mohsin

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I am the primary applicant, my family is in turkey and their processing centre is Ankara.
I applied in August 2021
I received my pre arrival 12 February 2023
Same day dependant received Biometric & Medical together.
17 January 2024 I become Permanent Resident
I already sent an email to Ankara office stated that I become PR kindly finalize the process of my dependent but no luck.
I don’t understand all the documentation are done Biometric and Medical too what the next step and why it taking so much time.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am the primary applicant, my family is in turkey and their processing centre is Ankara.
I applied in August 2021
I already sent an email to Ankara office stated that I become PR kindly finalize the process of my dependent but no luck.
I don’t understand all the documentation are done Biometric and Medical too what the next step and why it taking so much time.
It typically takes at least few months after you receive PR for family abroad to get approved for PR. It is not surprising that they have not been approved yet or that you have not received a response about your inquiry. Assume you aren’t in Quebec or wait times will be much longer.

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
I applied in August 2021
The fastest overseas Visa processing office is Singapore, and im afraid, Turky has one of the slowest office.
I was a applicant of Sep 2021,got PR June 2023, overseas family got their ECOPR on Nov 2023, so its basically 4 months for them and guess its the fastest.
I can see all posible process is being done for your family, what you can expect is Pre Arrival at any moment.
Best of Luck

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The fastest overseas Visa processing office is Singapore, and im afraid, Turky has one of the slowest office.
I was a applicant of Sep 2021,got PR June 2023, overseas family got their ECOPR on Nov 2023, so its basically 4 months for them and guess its the fastest.
I can see all posible process is being done for your family, what you can expect is Pre Arrival at any moment.
Best of Luck
The amount of applicants have gone up significant since then so there may be further delays. There isn’t much anyone can do but wait.

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
does anyone have any insight about the Delhi/India office for overseas partner?
I got my eCoPR on 17th Jan 2024, GCMS notes say they sent her PR application to Delhi in October 2023.
I sent them emails and submitted webforms and still nothing.
I also ordered her GCMS notes for her application and didnt receive them (more than 30 days).
I appreciate any help/insight!

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
does anyone have any insight about the Delhi/India office for overseas partner?
I got my eCoPR on 17th Jan 2024, GCMS notes say they sent her PR application to Delhi in October 2023.
I sent them emails and submitted webforms and still nothing.
I also ordered her GCMS notes for her application and didnt receive them (more than 30 days).
I appreciate any help/insight!
Any updates?