+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After decision made??

rhino2008

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
After decision made, does CIC send an email to the applicant if approved or they just send a PP back stamped?? i mean like do they send you an email saying you have been approved BLAH BLAH BLAH.

rhino2008

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
Hey Manian,
Thankx for the reply. do u have any idea how long OTTAWA takes to view medicals result and then foward to the office dealing with my case?? i am asking this coz my meds results were fowarded to OTTAWA yesterday. they'll have to foward after they view to Kenya. Thankx.

rhino2008

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
Thankx lots Manian.
I am a little confused by another answer than another forumer gave me about medicals fowarded to Ottawa. below is his answer.'

"It depends of how much work load Ottawa have, but at least could be between 3 or 4 months".

IS HE EXAGERATTING OR WHAT?? like four months after medicals is way too much. what do you think of his answer? thankx a bunch.

rhino2008

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
Thank u so much manianz.

I will definitely have hope. will update you on the stuff as it comes. good luck to you.
Rhino

tessv106

Jan 13, 2009
hi rhino.
our medical was forwarded to ottawa last sep 12, 2009. no update on ecas yet till now. based on some timelines in trackitt.com,,most got passport request after 2 or 3 months,,but the average time is 2 months,,

Goodluck and Godbless

rhino2008

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
Thankx Tess106.

Yeah i got already PP request and RPRF plus a prepaid envelope. actually from UPS track online shipment, the CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION Nairobi has already my PP and RPRF FEE as well as the Prepaid envelope as i write this. they received it some ten days ago. so to them, they are just waiting for the medicals results to be fowarded to them from OTTAWA and then they make the final decision. its hard to predicts when they do that coz, initially when i received my AOR, they said my case will be stagnant for six months, meaning i could have got the Med plus PP request in January 2010. in fact they only took five weeks to ask me for my PP, RPRF, Med and a Prepaid envelope. i was so shocked about their fast pace. Now i put my hope untill the 1st of DEc 2009, to see a decision made. or alteast before x-mass. lest see what happens.

Also, on your side dont worry if e-cas doesnt change coz i have seen forumer pointing that some people even land when E-cas hasnt even changed. God bless to you too. you'll get your papers soon.keep the faith.

tessv106

Jan 13, 2009
hi rhino,

wow ur case is fast compared to many applicants here.would you be kind enough to post your timelines?

here's mine:
june 9, 2009- sent PR appliation to Buffalo
august 13,2009- recieved AOR and medical request
sept. 8, 2009- sent medical result to ottawa (they recieved it sept, 12,2009. based on UPS tracking)
sept.3,2009- files tranfered to Seattle (ecas status)
presently praying and praying for the next step...

Godbless

rhino2008

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
Hey Tess,
Thankx for your encouragement always. the case wasnt realy fast its just some luck. there was a time i got so frustrated by its slow pace but things turned really good the last two months.

Here below is my timeline from start to now.
AINP Application send on July 20, 2009
AINP Application received on July 23,2008 and file number send to me via email.
Employer approval on Nov 27,2008
AINP CERTIFICATE approved on January 13 but reached me on Jan 2oth 2009.
CIC applications send on March 12,2009.
CIC Nairobi received them on 30th March 2009
AOR received on 20th August 2009. after four months in the dark.
Medical PPR,RPRF plus a prepaid envelope request on 3rd October 2009.
Medical done on the 6th October 2009. PP, RPRF plus Prepaid envelope send on the 7th October 2009 and reached CHC Nairobi on the 12th October 2009.
Medical fowarded to Ottawa on the 20th October 2009.
Now just waiting for the decision to be made. hopefully before DEc. lets c. or even better the NOV 19th which will be birthday and that will be a really nice B day.
I hope this helps. i will keep updating you on how my stuff goes to you Tess. just hang in there and dont ever lose hope.