5 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
15 septembre 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 octobre 2015
LANDED..........
October 2015
Mohieddin said:
Dear all when I was review the email , do I need to send police cirtifcate for my family members like my mother and father and sister and brother even if they will not join me I'm confuse about this point please your advice :mad:
Dear
Don't be confused
The certificate JUST for persons that will immigrate with you and there age above 18

Be calme

Best wishes

Moaz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Amman/ Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
AOR Received.
09-01-2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Of course not.. Just the accompying members

Mohieddin said:
Dear all when I was review the email , do I need to send police cirtifcate for my family members like my mother and father and sister and brother even if they will not join me I'm confuse about this point please your advice :mad:

fgs

Jan 15, 2012
dr tarekk said:
yeah fgs,send them an email and asking about ur file,maybe they will send u this email quickly after receiving ur email as happened with acoustica,and u have right to know about ur file coz they started working on our files now.
regards
Thank you for your replay
i did send them email but no answer
what do u think i start to feel that something is wrong
they reached 06/2012
and i`m 01/2011
i`m very sad
any advise

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
fgs said:
Thank you for your replay
i did send them email but no answer
what do u think i start to feel that something is wrong
they reached 06/2012
and i`m 01/2011
i`m very sad
any advise
don't be sad my dear,please tell me,did u renew ur CSQ or not last time? and when did u send them an email?
regards

fgs

Jan 15, 2012
dr tarekk said:
don't be sad my dear,please tell me,did u renew ur CSQ or not last time? and when did u send them an email?
regards
no i did not renew my csq i had it since 12/2010. can i renew it ?
i sent the mail yesterday

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
fgs said:
no i did not renew my csq i had it since 12/2010. can i renew it ?
i sent the mail yesterday
of course,send an email to Quebec and inform them that ur CSQ has expired ,they will send a new CSQ,then u have to send it to Bucharest,sometimes Bucharest ask for it from Quebec by itself,but anyway u should inform Quebec about that to send u a new CSQ.
regards

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Delivered on 29 Sep 2014 to Bucharest
IELTS Request
not requetsed but already have it
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
11/2010 CSQ , 2/2011 App received
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Dear Dr Tarrek For me the same case when i send to amman office they tell me no need to do anythin they tell they will handle it they didnt send any new CSQ , this reply is accurrate or i need to send email to bucharest also ?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mohieddin said:
Dear Dr Tarrek For me the same case when i send to amman office they tell me no need to do anythin they tell they will handle it they didnt send any new CSQ , this reply is accurrate or i need to send email to bucharest also ?
hala shofo mshan ma di3o kelkon,i know personally many lebanese applicants ,they renewed it by themselves,they contacted Quebec and then they received it by mail,later they sent one copy to Bucharest. w ba3ref kaman other applicants ma 3melo shi abadan as u said,Bucharest hoe eli contacted Quebec w hoe eli renewed it and when these people got the visa,they received visa and a new CSQ from Bucharest, fa ana ra7 atrok reply to u all,i gave u 2 real stories.
regards

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Ok but Dr when you said discuss with Quebec you mean Amman office right ? i sent my paper today and it will take three days to deliver to them so i think if they have problem they will told us
BR

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mohieddin said:
Ok but Dr when you said discuss with Quebec you mean Amman office right ? i sent my paper today and it will take three days to deliver to them so i think if they have problem they will told us
BR
my dear ,there is not any problem about CSQ,dont worry,if u did not renew it,so they will contact Quebec by themselves as i said and renew it ,so forget about CSQ,dont worry,and when i said to discuss with Quebec,it means not Amman office,coz my dear Amman office is just office which treat files after got CSQ,it does just security check and medical,i mean by word Quebec ,Ministery Immigration of Quebec which gave u CSQ and passed interview with u.
regards

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Thanks a lot for your feedback and hope the best and meet togather in Canada :)

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
dr tarekk said:
my dear ,there is not any problem about CSQ,dont worry,if u did not renew it,so they will contact Quebec by themselves as i said and renew it ,so forget about CSQ,dont worry,and when i said to discuss with Quebec,it means not Amman office,coz my dear Amman office is just office which treat files after got CSQ,it does just security check and medical,i mean by word Quebec ,Ministery Immigration of Quebec which gave u CSQ and passed interview with u.
regards
Me also, my CSQ is expired since 6 months. But please dr tarekk can you send us the email address of quebec to wich we will send the email to renew the csq

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
Me also, my CSQ is expired since 6 months. But please dr tarekk can you send us the email address of quebec to wich we will send the email to renew the csq
this is email: biq.damas@micc.gouv.qc.ca
this is the number: 0018778649191 ,it is better to call them coz if u send them an email,maybe they will be late to reply,anyway as i said before,it is not a big problem ,don't worry coz Bucharest had been renewed CSQ for many applicants by itself.
regards

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
dr tarekk said:
this is email: biq.damas @ micc.gouv.qc.ca
this is the number: 0018778649191 ,it is better to call them coz if u send them an email,maybe they will be late to reply,anyway as i said before,it is not a big problem ,don't worry coz Bucharest had been renewed CSQ for many applicants by itself.
regards
Thank you dr tarekk
I think this email for Dammas visa office, but this office is closed. What do you think?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
Thank you dr tarekk
I think this email for Dammas visa office, but this office is closed. What do you think?
my dear drali sho 5as enno closed bi damascus w ben email,henen sakaro el office eh akid bass henen moved to Montreal,they treat files from Montreal now ,this is the email of ur office which gave u CSQ at first and it will renew it if u inform them by email or by phone will be better .
regards