+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After 18 months of waiting , Quebec Refused my file

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Dear All

I applied for CSQ in Sept. 2010 and after almost 18 months they sent me a refusal letter , I got 47 points (I am Single) which means I was only need 1 point to qualify at least for an interview

They gave me 0 in area of training I don't know why ??

I am a Vet. Doctor graduated outside Canada which means Zero in area of training but I Studied 3 years Business Administration as follow

2 years in USA (I achieved associate of applied science degree in Marketing and management)
1 Year in Canada (Vancouver) and I achieved a management certificate of Marketing- Professional sales option -

I thought that they will give me at least 6 points in area of training as Business Management in the list of training 2009 and deserve 6 points

I will apply for administrative review, please advise if it is valuable and they can review their decision or not ,, how I can do that and when they reply.

Quebec become harder and harder everyday what the hell ??

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
sasa80 said:
Dear All

I applied for CSQ in Sept. 2010 and after almost 18 months they sent me a refusal letter , I got 47 points (I am Single) which means I was only need 1 point to qualify at least for an interview

They gave me 0 in area of training I don't know why ??

I am a Vet. Doctor graduated outside Canada which means Zero in area of training but I Studied 3 years Business Administration as follow

2 years in USA (I achieved associate of applied science degree in Marketing and management)
1 Year in Canada (Vancouver) and I achieved a management certificate of Marketing- Professional sales option -

I thought that they will give me at least 6 points in area of training as Business Management in the list of training 2009 and deserve 6 points

I will apply for administrative review, please advise if it is valuable and they can review their decision or not ,, how I can do that and when they reply.

Quebec become harder and harder everyday what the hell ??
Hello,

Did you apply for administrative review?
How long takes to get a reply from them?

Thanks!