+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Raz3 said:
How much does it cost to do remed in Kabul?
So if its passed from ur first medical more than one year u have to do a full medical and its cost 330$
But if they asked u just for chest x ray its about 100$
I done for second time a full medical .

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hey guys does anyone know if my husband can travel from Pakistan to Canada when he gets his visa from Islamabad instead of going back to Afghanistan?

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
loveawaits said:
Hey guys does anyone know if my husband can travel from Pakistan to Canada when he gets his visa from Islamabad instead of going back to Afghanistan?
I have the same question but i think that it must be allowed
And one thing more is that need to take special branch from police registration ?
Because i saw in this form some one said that u have to take it but when i saw in their gov site there was write it that exempted from police registration , I'm confused

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Dandani said:
I have the same question but i think that it must be allowed
And one thing more is that need to take special branch from police registration ?
Because i saw in this form some one said that u have to take it but when i saw in their gov site there was write it that exempted from police registration , I'm confused
I know but it will be more easier if my husband travels from. Pakistan instead of Afghanistan to Canada like its waste of time just book tickets straight from Pakistan I hope it works

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
loveawaits said:
I know but it will be more easier if my husband travels from. Pakistan instead of Afghanistan to Canada like its waste of time just book tickets straight from Pakistan I hope it works
So im here with my family ))
I pray for u all guys
App jan 2014

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
hi is there anyone from nov 2015 or dec 2015 waiting to hear backkk???

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
Does anyone know how long it takes to get DNA results back and remedical after that??? Urggggg it will be 2 years in October

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
My husband got passport request today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bahara2314

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-st 20.12.2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
April 2014
Med's Request
The second remed.December 2015
Med's Done....
1-st. 20.12.2014
Interview........
September 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
m1427 said:
My husband got passport request today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow good news Congratulations I'm happy for you.Khudaya shykyr finally we also received passport request I'm January 2014. I pray for all of you guys))

Amina.M

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
AOR Received.
05-august-2015
File Transfer...
31-august-2015
Med's Request
2 June - 2016 - Remed Done June 4 2016
Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
Congrats to the People who got passport request. Its Eid day So double celebration for you guys.

Hopefully everyones hears back soon Bakhair. :)

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
OK great news guys I also received a password request for my spouse this morning at 1:30 AM on Eid. Now for those that need a reference or help when they get to this stage. Upon reading and going back and forth.

The next step now is for my spouse to submit passport at VFSglobal.ca my understanding was there was only 1 branch and required my spouse to go to Islamabad. False, They have a branch in Karachi and Lahore as well so whichever is closer to you, you can go to. My spouse Karachi is closer.

The next advice I can give you is to contact your MP. They do have case workers that deal with it which is your point of contact. But if its prolonged and everything is accurate as far as your information make an appointment with your actual MP and sit down with them. If he/she sees that you have true intentions and true legitimacy he/she will look into the matter.

the CIC was quite slow and got quite a few end arounds, so I finally sat down with my MP and he told me that he would personally hand it to the Minister and take care of it, told me to give him 10 days. I waited 10 days and got good news that it was approved but no update or email yet. So I waited about 3 more days checked my email last night and received it.

I am a 2014 applicant in October is when I made my initial package sent to the CIC processing centre. But full package went to Delhi in 2015 of March.

nshukoor

Aug 31, 2015
URGENT:
Hello everyone

I wish everyone reunite with their love ones as soon as possible.

I need some help. will be great if any brother or sister can share their experiences if in case had similar situation like me.

first of let me explain briefly my case.

My husband went to Canada in late 2011 and became landed in April 2014. my file for permanent residency was in process at CHC-Islamabad that there was change in our family size. we were blessed by a baby girl in Oct 2015.
we sent fax to CHC-ISlamabad and informed them about the upcoming change. when the child was born we sent all the documents to CHC-ISB to include the child in my (mom) file, but the CHC-ISB said that the new family member should be sponsored via CPC-Mississauga because she is born after father got landed.
My husband started sponsorship application in April this year and after initial approval it was transferred to New Delhi but we had requested CHC-ISB on the forms.
I received my visas about two months ago, and has limited validity.

Just Today my husband received email from CHC-New Delhi that there should be DNA test for to proof child-parent relationship. My husband works full time in Toronto,ON and I and my daughter are living in Afghanistan.

I have the following questions:

1-Does CIC has any accredited clinic / center for DNA test in Kabul /Afghanistan? my daughter went through medical test in IOM kabul while I was asked by CHC-ISB to do the medicals.
2-how long it takes that the result reach the embassy?
3-how much does it cost?
4-Does it mean that our daughter application is in its last stage? what is the next step after DNA?

thanks and looking forward your advice / answers.
thanks
NShukoor
Afghanistan

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Ferozkq, bro can you give me more detailes about the ministry enquiry from your MP? I am November 2014 applicant, did remedical in August 3 and until now nothing. Today I called the MP she promised to send a letter by the end of the week but I don't believe them too much...

nshukoor, we had similar situation but my baby is born in Canada. NDVO asked us for DNA 1) after your husband does his DNA test then you will get a letter for appointment with the date, hour and place for you to go and do the DNA test in Afganistan. 2) the results will reach the embassy 2-3 weeks after you do the test with your kid 3)it costs around 700$ for your husband and some minimal fee for you but you can call them and ask when you get the letter for your appointment. 4) after DNA it will be medical and then visa

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
سلام هموطن های غزیز اول از همه غید تان مبارک باد . یک سوال دارم در باره دعوت نامه والیدن اگر کسی معلومات دارد کمی معلومات ضرورت دارم میخواهم فقد والیدن خود را به کانادا بیارم.