November 29, 2016
IT_2015 said:
What is your timeline?
Hi My Time Line is --

Sent in Application and they received it on July 2nd , 2015
I got AOR on August 5, 2015
I received SA on August 31st, 2015
My Husband received an email from Delhi office AOR2 on Sept 7, 2015

I have my status as IN PROCESS. On the PR section it says it is started on Sept 4, 2015

Guys what is next? What can I expect after this? Does this mean they are already working on my application?

zami.sara

May 31, 2015
Amina.M said:
Hi My Time Line is --

Sent in Application and they received it on July 2nd , 2015
I got AOR on August 5, 2015
I received SA on August 31st, 2015
My Husband received an email from Delhi office AOR2 on Sept 7, 2015

I have my status as IN PROCESS. On the PR section it says it is started on Sept 4, 2015

Guys what is next? What can I expect after this? Does this mean they are already working on my application?
Salam!

Mine changed as in process as well. so inshallah next will be letter from NDVO .....

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Dear friends I have a question
In 11 august 2015 Ndvo sent me a letter for second medical I done my second medical in 17 august 2015
Today in my status on line more added from Ndvo as below please help me what they wants is good sign or not

5: we sent you medical instruction on August 11,2015 to avoid delays. Please provide us the information requested in letter as soon as possible, please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

That is all plz help me dear friends I needs yours good experience best of like to all

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
ahmad shah said:
Dear friends I have a question
In 11 august 2015 Ndvo sent me a letter for second medical I done my second medical in 17 august 2015
Today in my status on line more added from Ndvo as below please help me what they wants is good sign or not

5: we sent you medical instruction on August 11,2015 to avoid delays. Please provide us the information requested in letter as soon as possible, please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

That is all plz help me dear friends I needs yours good experience best of like to all
Dont worry , its not mean that they didnt recieve ur medical !
Thay just write it to every one atuomaticly as reminder !

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Dandani said:
Dont worry , its not mean that they didnt recieve ur medical !
Thay just write it to every one atuomaticly as reminder !
Thanks dear

mohib008

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad,PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
18-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-July-2014
Med's Request
6-July-2014
Med's Done....
Aug-2014
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Decision Made On 17-6-2015 , but i am still waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope really soon
LANDED..........
Hope really soon
Salaam Dear all,

Can someone tell me how to contact New Delhi visa office via cell phone ,

I meant I need a cell for contacting.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
mohib008 said:
Salaam Dear all,

Can someone tell me how to contact New Delhi visa office via cell phone ,

I meant I need a cell for contacting.
Delhi will not provide any information regarding your application through the phone, the only way to contact Delhi is through the fax or email they will respond your inquiry if your apllication exceed the time line or sending them documents.

Amina.M

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
AOR Received.
05-august-2015
File Transfer...
31-august-2015
Med's Request
2 June - 2016 - Remed Done June 4 2016
Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
Sallam,

I was just wondering, Curious to know how the last process works? When NDVO asks for the passport. Does the applicant have to travel to India and provide it to them in person? I heard its unsafe to send the passport via mail. Also Does NDVO ever send anything through mail to us? I have provided my address for the mailing address , due to the fact that no one has proper mailing addresses in Afghanistan . :-\

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Amina.M said:
Sallam,

I was just wondering, Curious to know how the last process works? When NDVO asks for the passport. Does the applicant have to travel to India and provide it to them in person? I heard its unsafe to send the passport via mail. Also Does NDVO ever send anything through mail to us? I have provided my address for the mailing address , due to the fact that no one has proper mailing addresses in Afghanistan . :-\
The visa will be issued in pakistan, therefore you should send the passport to Pakistan either in person or courier.

Amina.M

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
AOR Received.
05-august-2015
File Transfer...
31-august-2015
Med's Request
2 June - 2016 - Remed Done June 4 2016
Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
AFG_HR said:
The visa will be issued in pakistan, therefore you should send the passport to Pakistan either in person or courier.
If the proccess is being done in new delhi, how come they must go to pakistan?. Also when you give it in person. How long does it take to have them give the visa. Should the person stay in pakistan and pick it up or they will mail it back? The reason why i ask is that I have given my Mailing address as my husbands address. Therefore if they do courier it, They will send it to me in canada. Does anyone know if they send the passport back via mail back to the applicant?

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Amina.M said:
If the proccess is being done in new delhi, how come they must go to pakistan?. Also when you give it in person. How long does it take to have them give the visa. Should the person stay in pakistan and pick it up or they will mail it back? The reason why i ask is that I have given my Mailing address as my husbands address. Therefore if they do courier it, They will send it to me in canada. Does anyone know if they send the passport back via mail back to the applicant?
Visa of All Afghan citizen will be issued in Pakistan, CIC never answer why it is issued there this is their internal process that they do not share with their clients. In addition, how long it takes to issue the visa is also depend on the immigration officer. I saw in the forum that some forum members visa has been issued in a couple of months while some Forum member have got their visa in two months. It is hard to tell the exact time. However, the clever way to submit your passport is in person and you should have a contact address and phone number in Pakistan. When they issue the visa, they will contact you to obtain your passport. For more or detailed in formation you can go to the CIC website it will give you a clear view of everything.
:p :p :p :p :p :p

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
"Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country."

Please can someone clarify this? Do i have to get every single family member or just my wife? I'm just sponsoring my wife does my mother in law and father in law have to get a police clearance as well?

IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link:

Please can someone clarify this.

zami.sara

May 31, 2015
ferozkq said:
"Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country."

Please can someone clarify this? Do i have to get every single family member or just my wife? I'm just sponsoring my wife does my mother in law and father in law have to get a police clearance as well?

IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link:

Please can someone clarify this.
hi,
this is automatic letter , even i had rcv the same letter . so if u already submitted the police clereance of ur wife and the supplementary form at the first stage then you dont have to resubmit it. just send an email to new delhi viza office by explaining that you have already been submitted these documents to CIC and if u want u can attach the copy of them with it.
this is not necessary to send an email but just to make sure you can send them an email.
if you hvnt send ur wife's police check and the supp form then you have to do it. (just your wife's )