Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
sadafN said:
Dose anyone know if any one ever has got a 3rd medical ? Mine is expiring in sept ! And new Dehli said to my mp that they are still doing background checks and they don't know when it will be done !
My husband's meds expire in about 3 days so most likely will have to redo them too :(

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Outlandish said:
My husband's meds expire in about 3 days so most likely will have to redo them too :(
Oh wow this is really crazy I'm tired of this wait ! Like what the hell ! Have u done an enquiry with ur mp to see what they say ?

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Outlandish said:
seriously have to check with mp at this point because they can find out the info in a matter of days. hopefully you get ppr soon and have an extended expiry. inshallah khaire basha. but seriously at this point you should do something

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Hope_123 said:
seriously have to check with mp at this point because they can find out the info in a matter of days. hopefully you get ppr soon and have an extended expiry. inshallah khaire basha. but seriously at this point you should do something
sadafN said:
Oh wow this is really crazy I'm tired of this wait ! Like what the hell ! Have u done an enquiry with ur mp to see what they say ?
Yep I've been in contact with my MP since last August but it hasn't been of any benefit. All I get is "background checks are being done". I sent an enquiry a couple of days ago as well and he said they've recently been receiving a lot of enquiries so it might take a little while to reply back. Let's see what he says....not sure if that was just an excuse to get me off his back. I'm so so tired of this wait! It's really unfair

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Outlandish said:
Yep I've been in contact with my MP since last August but it hasn't been of any benefit. All I get is "background checks are being done". I sent an enquiry a couple of days ago as well and he said they've recently been receiving a lot of enquiries so it might take a little while to reply back. Let's see what he says....not sure if that was just an excuse to get me off his back. I'm so so tired of this wait! It's really unfair
try emailing the new delhi embassy

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
(As you are aware, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with this application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

We are aware that the medical results will likely expire while the case is being reviewed for background checks. Unfortunately, the medical examination results cannot be extended. Any next steps in this application including issuance of new medical instructions will be determined after the background checks are completed. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case. For now, there is no action required on the part of the applicant.

I trust that you will recognize and convey our obligations in ensuring that all applicants are fully examined as required by Canadian legislation prior to their permanent admission to Canada, and we hope this information will be of assistance in responding to your constituent.

Sincerely,)

Now I'm reallyyy really mad ! Wtf investigations are conducted by outside agencies what heelll who the f*** are THSES outside agencies ? Under what government law do they operate ? Is CIC even concern about our privacies to to be givin my case information to outside agencies ? I did not sign anything to authorize these outside agencies and what kind of unprofessionalism is this that you sign a contract with having a dateline ? Even FBI tell you how long an investagation takes for f*** said I'm sponsoring my husband as under my Canadian citizen right who is a student with no political or travel background ! What kind of investagation ??? This an absolute discrimination !!!!' I'm so taking this to media and far I don't care what happens next . I'm sorry every one for my coarse lunaguge But I'm so so mad

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
sadafN said:
(As you are aware, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with this application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

We are aware that the medical results will likely expire while the case is being reviewed for background checks. Unfortunately, the medical examination results cannot be extended. Any next steps in this application including issuance of new medical instructions will be determined after the background checks are completed. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case. For now, there is no action required on the part of the applicant.

I trust that you will recognize and convey our obligations in ensuring that all applicants are fully examined as required by Canadian legislation prior to their permanent admission to Canada, and we hope this information will be of assistance in responding to your constituent.

Sincerely,)

Now I'm reallyyy really mad ! Wtf investigations are conducted by outside agencies what heelll who the f*** are THSES outside agencies ? Under what government law do they operate ? Is CIC even concern about our privacies to to be givin my case information to outside agencies ? I did not sign anything to authorize these outside agencies and what kind of unprofessionalism is this that you sign a contract with having a dateline ? Even FBI tell you how long an investagation takes for f*** said I'm sponsoring my husband as under my Canadian citizen right who is a student with no political or travel background ! What kind of investagation ??? This an absolute discrimination !!!!' I'm so taking this to media and far I don't care what happens next . I'm sorry every one for my coarse lunaguge But I'm so so mad
Be cool sadafN everything will be fine insha'Allah and your husband will get visa soon just do trust on Allah and Allah solve everything better

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
sadafN said:

Sincerely,)

I believe that you already have gotten your PRR? Still you did not get your passport.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
AFG_HR said:
I believe that you already have gotten your PRR? Still you did not get your passport.
Nop I havnt ! And by that above response to my mp inqury it dosnt look like I'll be getting it before me madical expires :( I'm just so mad I can't event tell you how mad I'm

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
sadafN said:
Nop I havnt ! And by that above response to my mp inqury it dosnt look like I'll be getting it before me madical expires :( I'm just so mad I can't event tell you how mad I'm
I know it is really hard. To be honest, I have stop thinking about it anymore because if you think a lot, the time will kills. However, Let's pray in this Holy month that everyone get PPR soon.
Have a Good Ramadan :p :p :p :p

Denize88

Jan 23, 2015
Shkor alhamdulilala finally this stressful prosses end I get ppr request today I pray for all specilly for 2013 applications

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Denize88 said:
Shkor alhamdulilala finally this stressful prosses end I get ppr request today I pray for all specilly for 2013 applications
Congrats dear ! What's your timeline

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Denize88 said:
Congratulations so happy :D

Tanaz

Apr 29, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto > New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-December-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent all documents with application
File Transfer...
29-January-2014
Med's Request
10-December-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Med 20-September-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
2-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Praying In Sha'Allah!
LANDED..........
Praying In Sha'Allah!
Denize88 said:
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! I hope you get your visa fast insha'Allah, because some of us have been waiting over 2 weeks!

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Denize88 said:
First of all congratulations, please share your time line.