Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
mohib008 said:
Yes, Same here Nov-2011 almost 41 months.
Is your a spousal case ? If so that's not normal you need contact ur mp ASAP

Tanaz

Apr 29, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto > New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-December-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent all documents with application
File Transfer...
29-January-2014
Med's Request
10-December-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Med 20-September-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
2-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Praying In Sha'Allah!
LANDED..........
Praying In Sha'Allah!
Hey Sadafh,

my husband just received passport request as well. He will be going to Islamabad with his brother. What should he take with him and what do you think he will need when he goes to pick it up? It says on the website:

Applications can be collected personally by the applicant upon providing the following information:

1. VAC Original ICR receipt
2. A copy of valid CNIC of the applicant

What is ICR and CNIC? Also, Do you know the address of the visa office?

Please let me know hun as we are both on the same boat right now lol. ;D

PPR: June 2, 2015
ReMed: Sept 20, 2014
Applied: December 2013

sadafh said:
Hello guys,

So I wanted to update you guys that my husband received his passport request yesterday ALLHAMDULLILAH

I wish everyone who's still waiting during this extremely tough process to be finished with it soon INSHALLAH.

If anyone has any questions or anything let me know:)

Request for PP: May 28, 2015
ReMed: Dec 1, 2014
Applied: March, 2013

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Tanaz said:
Salam everyone!! ;D :eek: ;D :eek:

I have FINALLY received a passport request this morning. Requested to submit passport in Islamabad .. My husband will be going there in person.. Anyone have any tips? And what should he take? Please let me know asap ..

So excited insha'Allah.. I pray for each and every one of you to hear good news soon insha'Allah ❤
Congratulation, you are so lucky, but most of us suffering for a long period of time. Please don't forget us in your prayer.

Tanaz

Apr 29, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto > New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-December-2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
29-January-2014
Med's Request
10-December-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Med 20-September-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
2-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Praying In Sha'Allah!
LANDED..........
Praying In Sha'Allah!
Hi everyone!

Can someone please help me.. When you go to Islamabad to submit your visa, do you submit it through fedex or go to the embassy itself? And if anyone can tell me what documents are needed, thank you!!

Tanaz

Apr 29, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto > New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-December-2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
29-January-2014
Med's Request
10-December-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Med 20-September-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
2-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Praying In Sha'Allah!
LANDED..........
Praying In Sha'Allah!
AFG_HR said:
Congratulation, you are so lucky, but most of us suffering for a long period of time. Please don't forget us in your prayer.
Thank you AFG_HR.. You are all in my prayers, no one should be forced to be apart from their loved ones for this long. May Allah make it easy for all of us, and grant you all good news soon In sha'Allah. Ameen!

nsb

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc Req : 1 October 2014
Nomination.....
12 Augest - 2013
AOR Received.
6 November - 2013 CIC - 1 September 2014 VO New Delhi
IELTS Request
Already Submitted With PNP Application
File Transfer...
26 June 2014
Med's Request
6 November - 2013 , Re-Medical 9 March - 2015
Med's Done....
22 December - 2013, Re-Medical 23 March - 2015
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 4 May 2015 - Visa Issued 28 May 2015
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
Hi

My experience

To submit passport
- when u reach to torkham, u can take private car upto islamabad and it will cost u 5000R.S one way but my suggestion is to take individual car upto haji camp ada it will cost u 600 R.S per person and from there go to karachi company stand buses which leaves from peshawar to islamabad every 15 min and they will drop u exactly near VAC in islamabad which is G9 markaz and the office VAC name is fedex
- take a valid passport
- two photos the specifications are in ur passport request letter, take photos in ram parkash and stamp it.Just tell them that ur taking photos for canada visa they will stamp it.
- take the eamil ppr letter with you and at the end of the eamil I think on point 4 u have to fill the form and submit that as well with your passport
-it will take around 16 days to issue visa
-two paki phone numbers and one email address they will notify u by email when ur passport is ready
-1700 R.S processing fees

To receive passport

-Original receipt which they will give u at time of sybmission
-original tazkira and one copy thats it

I suggest u should take pakistani visa to avoid problems in future and one thing more police will stop u in islamabad but no worries be brave and thats it
When u want to return back to peshawar again go to karachi company bus stand in islamabad and they will drop u in peshawar

Hope this helps
[quotes author=Tanaz link=topic=170800.msg4356421#msg4356421 date=1433267387]
Hey Sadafh,

my husband just received passport request as well. He will be going to Islamabad with his brother. What should he take with him and what do you think he will need when he goes to pick it up? It says on the website:

Applications can be collected personally by the applicant upon providing the following information:

1. VAC Original ICR receipt
2. A copy of valid CNIC of the applicant

What is ICR and CNIC? Also, Do you know the address of the visa office?

Please let me know hun as we are both on the same boat right now lol. ;D

PPR: June 2, 2015
ReMed: Sept 20, 2014
Applied: December 2013

sadafh said:
Hello guys,

So I wanted to update you guys that my husband received his passport request yesterday ALLHAMDULLILAH

I wish everyone who's still waiting during this extremely tough process to be finished with it soon INSHALLAH.

If anyone has any questions or anything let me know:)

Request for PP: May 28, 2015
ReMed: Dec 1, 2014
Applied: March, 2013

nsb

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12 Augest - 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 June 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
The office is in 14b sediq plaza g9 markaz and it near to bus stand karchi company, when u reach there take taxi and tell the taxi man to take me to fedex office and will cost u 50R.S. in fedex the canada visa application center is in 5th floor

nsb said:
Hi

My experience

To submit passport
- when u reach to torkham, u can take private car upto islamabad and it will cost u 5000R.S one way but my suggestion is to take individual car upto haji camp ada it will cost u 600 R.S per person and from there go to karachi company stand buses which leaves from peshawar to islamabad every 15 min and they will drop u exactly near VAC in islamabad which is G9 markaz and the office VAC name is fedex
- take a valid passport
- two photos the specifications are in ur passport request letter, take photos in ram parkash and stamp it.Just tell them that ur taking photos for canada visa they will stamp it.
- take the eamil ppr letter with you and at the end of the eamil I think on point 4 u have to fill the form and submit that as well with your passport
-two paki phone numbers and one email address they will notify u by email when ur passport is ready

To receive passport

I suggest u should take pakistani visa to avoid problems in future and one thing more police will stop u in islamabad but no worries be brave and thats it
When u want to return back to peshawar again go to karachi company bus stand in islamabad and they will drop u in peshawar

Hope this helps

Tanaz

Apr 29, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto > New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-December-2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
29-January-2014
Med's Request
10-December-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Med 20-September-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
2-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Praying In Sha'Allah!
LANDED..........
Praying In Sha'Allah!
Thank you so much nsb!! That helps a lot .. Just one question, does it have to be original Tazkira? Because I have his original and it's written in farsi, but he has his English version .. Will that be okay? :-\

Also do you or anyone know if when he receives his visa, can he come to Canada from Pakistan? Or does he have to go back to Afghanistan and come from there? Please let me know ASAP thank you!

nsb said:
Hi

My experience

To submit passport
- take a valid passport

To receive passport

Hope this helps

nsb

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12 Augest - 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 June 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
Glad I helped, as far as I know it should not be a problem to show the original english version of tazkira but again when he goes to vac for passport submission tell him to ask them that can he get his passport with his english version tazkira or no if yes then no problem if not then u have to send him his dari taskira by mail.
A for the flight yes he can take off from pakistan but he should have valid pakistani visa to leave islamabad airport.I am sure he will go by visa, do one thing tell him to ask paki immigration officer in torkham that can he exit pakistan to canada directly if yes what r the requirements bc back then I knew it was simple, my grandma did like this but now things have changed but it is possible to leave pakistan directly to canada.jusr to be on safe side confirm this with imm officer and don't forget to tell him to do his police registration as well in torkham it is also done by same imm officer ask him he will do it for u.

Tanaz said:
Thank you so much nsb!! That helps a lot .. Just one question, does it have to be original Tazkira? Because I have his original and it's written in farsi, but he has his English version .. Will that be okay? :-\

Also do you or anyone know if when he receives his visa, can he come to Canada from Pakistan? Or does he have to go back to Afghanistan and come from there? Please let me know ASAP thank you!

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Hi friends
Any update everyone one look so silent

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
ahmad shah said:
Hi friends
Any update everyone one look so silent
Nothing :(

zami.sara

May 31, 2015
Canadian4life said:
Don't worry. They just want to waste your time. They said the same thing to me but I just sent them a letter that I have already submitted these to Mississauga office together with my other documents. I checked with my MP and a week time and they said that they have received everything.
That's just a Generated Computer Email to everyone just to waste the time. These people are worthless.
I'm waiting for over 13 months now and I haven't heard anything from New Delhi about my wife's application. !!!!

May Allah S.W.T. Give us patience. Because sometimes I lose my patience and it's really hard to get back to normal.
No one also in this forum helped me for the past 6 months. That's why I stopped helping people. :( :(
wow thats long waiting 13 months... yours is almost accepted, hopefully they ll send u an email by asking the passport. what u guys mean with MP i dont have any MP loll. you are right its waste of time. thanks for info.
my friend's application was the same and her husband came in 6 months and it was thru new delhi viza office too, so it depends of the luck i guess.
mine is almost 7 months .....

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
M rafi said:
Salam Sadaf jan when is ur husbands medical expires ?
Salam dear ! It expires on sept 4 of this year in 3 months