+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Affordable college or University

lekamle

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There
I am planing to go to Canada for studies. I am currently a computer science student.
I would like to start learning English for a year or two before I continue my studies.

Can you please give me some colleges and or universities which are affordable.

Thanks.

saud

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
memorial university is 1 of them just check it mun.ca

netchaos

Aug 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fees are pretty much standard in College and Universities in province like Ontario. But if you go to less populated places like Newfoundland and Labrador you will find less expensive Universities.

Ny

Jun 6, 2011
I'd say universities and colleges in Ontario are overall more expensive than that in other provinces.
But if you could afford it, then University of Waterloo would be an excellent choice to study computer science ^^

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lekamle said:
Hi There
I am planing to go to Canada for studies. I am currently a computer science student.
I would like to start learning English for a year or two before I continue my studies.

Can you please give me some colleges and or universities which are affordable.

Thanks.
I do not know when did u ask for this ..... but my suggestion would be ...... apply where u can settle ... its not only about the fees...its about setteling there and getting a job....for example ..... after graduation .... in manitoba prov you dont need any experience at all to apply for immigration....while in ontario ... alberta and british columbia prov you need 6 months to 1 year canadian experience after graduation...............
if you look at it job wise ..... its easiest to get job in alberta ......... u graduate u apply ...... u will get it in couple of weeks .......but manitoba its hard to get job ............
about affordability ............well u can afford almost anything over here in Canada ........... first of all if ur studying here ........you should try to get transfer of cradits as many as u can.......secondly when u get work permit after 6 months of study .... work hard .... work evening nights and take less courses ......as every one do ...........
if ur doing masters program........well then u do not need experiencei n any prov to apply for immi after graduation ........

chill

Abhay

Jun 7, 2011
Some Body Indian Please help me....

Hello,

I am planning to study in Canada. my one year tuition fees is about 12000 CAD. My brother wants to support me he has given his business bank statement with balance 20 lacs. I want to ask that,

1:Is my brother business bank statement fine to attach with my visa application.
2:As you know business bank statement does not have fix amount it varies every day. Then should I attach it.
3: Can you please, email me SOP letter.

It is urgent please.........

Regards,

Abhay

lekamle

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
I do not know when did u ask for this ..... but my suggestion would be ...... apply where u can settle ... its not only about the fees...its about setteling there and getting a job....for example ..... after graduation .... in manitoba prov you dont need any experience at all to apply for immigration....while in ontario ... alberta and british columbia prov you need 6 months to 1 year canadian experience after graduation...............
if you look at it job wise ..... its easiest to get job in alberta ......... u graduate u apply ...... u will get it in couple of weeks .......but manitoba its hard to get job ............
about affordability ............well u can afford almost anything over here in Canada ........... first of all if ur studying here ........you should try to get transfer of cradits as many as u can.......secondly when u get work permit after 6 months of study .... work hard .... work evening nights and take less courses ......as every one do ...........
if ur doing masters program........well then u do not need experiencei n any prov to apply for immi after graduation ........

chill
Hi qamalik

Thanks a lot for the input.
I was thinking of Toronto. As I fee like going to a city instead.
What do you think about it?
Have you been here in Switzerland ?

Thanks a lot again.