+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Affidavit SINP

szaporski

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello,

Do I need to use the SINP Translator Affidavit or my translator can use his format on the document?
Do I need an affidavit for my Degree and Transcript Documents as well?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Only translator ( who translated your documents in English) have to enclose affidavit as per SINP format.
You don't need to provide any affidavit.

Reactions: Begs

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Only translator ( who translated your documents in English) have to enclose affidavit as per SINP format.
You don't need to provide any affidavit.
I,ve translated all my documents by a registered agency in Toronto - Canada (Docsbase Canada), they refuse to use the SINP format, but every document translated is attached with another document declaring the name and address of the translator and other details about their agency.
They said they have been translating documents used in immigration applications for a long time and their format is approved by any immigration authority in Canada.

I have not submit my application yet, Do you think that I have to find another translator who will agree to use SINP format ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I,ve translated all my documents by a registered agency in Toronto - Canada (Docsbase Canada), they refuse to use the SINP format, but every document translated is attached with another document declaring the name and address of the translator and other details about their agency.
They said they have been translating documents used in immigration applications for a long time and their format is approved by any immigration authority in Canada.

I have not submit my application yet, Do you think that I have to find another translator who will agree to use SINP format ?
I think no. Because they are in Canada and They are licensed and registered there.
Why not you clear it through sinp directly to immigration@gov.sk.ca

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
I am having the same issue. have you got an answer from the SINP?
they replied :
If your translator has their own affidavit or document that describes their translation ability, this may be accepted. If any additional documents or information is required, it would be requested by the officer assessing your complete file.