+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advise please?? Senior members help plz!!!!

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
I have applied for my family`s passports (have mine though) but I know for sure it would take atleast two good months to have the passports in physical. I intend to file my application in next two days. Can I apply now, leave the space for providing family`s passport numbers blank and at the same tiome attach an expalanatory note for the concerned explaining that passport details of my family will be communicated as I receive those..

Please advise will this be ok and will not hinder my application processing time etc.???

Thanks

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can apply noe explaining that you have submitted application for passport and expect them in two months

But do not leave blanks anywhere in form. Say N/A. if you are not abple to type N?A in passport number column write by hand. NO BLANKS

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
ankit_20 said:
Yes you can apply noe explaining that you have submitted application for passport and expect them in two months

But do not leave blanks anywhere in form. Say N/A. if you are not abple to type N?A in passport number column write by hand. NO BLANKS
Does that essentially means that it wont have any impact of the processing time of my application? i.e. time taken to process the application till receipt of 1st AOR??