+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advise about the pre-paid envelope

guscogui

Jan 9, 2013
I write this enquiry, because I have not found this information in the web. I need to send from Barcelona to the embassy in Paris a prepaid envelope for the return of the passport together with all my documents and application. I went to UPS asking for this service and they told me they have it, but someone in the embassy should inform them when to pick the envelope.
You know how they inform when the visa is ready and how they send back the passport? I'm not sure about which company use for the prepaid envelope. Thanks!

Gabrielcivil

May 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
File Transfer...
22-09-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013
Hello,

I am expecting to be asked for my passport by the Paris visa office anytime soon. I was wondering if you finally found a pre-paid envelope to send to the paris visa office. Can you give any information on that matter?

Thank you.

Gabrielcivil

May 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
File Transfer...
22-09-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013
guscogui said:
I write this enquiry, because I have not found this information in the web. I need to send from Barcelona to the embassy in Paris a prepaid envelope for the return of the passport together with all my documents and application. I went to UPS asking for this service and they told me they have it, but someone in the embassy should inform them when to pick the envelope.
You know how they inform when the visa is ready and how they send back the passport? I'm not sure about which company use for the prepaid envelope. Thanks!
Hello,

I am expecting to be asked for my passport by the Paris visa office anytime soon. I was wondering if you finally found a pre-paid envelope to send to the paris visa office. Can you give any information on that matter?

Thank you.
From Barcelona

jazzysohal

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
don't worry about prepaid envelope embassy will sent in there own envelope i got my visa , just sent ur passport any postal service. good luck hope u will get soon.

maikostine21

Dec 19, 2013
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 14, 2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
24-02-2014
hi, i searched through the internet that the embassy in france has a services that you just have to pay the amount required for courier and theay will be the one to sent you back and there is no need for you to send a prepaid envelope..