+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice

kotha

Aug 5, 2007
I got my visa and it's valid till August 4 th 2008. I am planning to enter Canada on 31 st of July. Due to my wife's employment and her USA visa problems she is not able to enter to Canada on or before 4 th of August.

I have few questions regarding my entry to Canada. Could you please advice me on the following.

1. Is there any way I can extend my wife's visa? Or can she enter later date.
2. Can it travel with my kids without my wife to canada? do i need to carry any letter from my wife?

Thanks in advance for you help and advice.

Thanks,
Sreedhar.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kotha said:
I got my visa and it's valid till August 4 th 2008. I am planning to enter Canada on 31 st of July. Due to my wife's employment and her USA visa problems she is not able to enter to Canada on or before 4 th of August.

I have few questions regarding my entry to Canada. Could you please advice me on the following.

1. Is there any way I can extend my wife's visa? Or can she enter later date.
2. Can it travel with my kids without my wife to canada? do i need to carry any letter from my wife?

Thanks in advance for you help and advice.

1. No, by the 4th or it expires.
2. Assuming she is not the principal applicant, yes you can land with the kids. You will need a letter of permission from the spouse stating that you are travelling with the kids and she knows about it.

PMM

Thanks,
Sreedhar.