+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice Needed.....Urgent plz

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

I'm international student in Ontario, starting my study this Jan 2015 for 1 Year Pg Certificate course which will end up on Aug 2015 and i have study permit until Nov 2015.

So that i'm confuse regarding what should i do to secure my ultimate PR Goal In Canada ? Please advise .....

1. My course is Small business entrepreneurship (1year) so that i'm eligible for only 8 month PGWP and in that period of time i have to find field job as well as complete that 1900 hrs to put up PNP file. SO do i go for another 1 year PG course to secure 3 year PGWP?

2. do i move to another province after completing my 1 year course ? for Instance Saskatchewan?

3. I have done MBA in finance & 3 year experience as assistance manager in retail -- do I have any option to eligible in Express Entry ?

4. What are the field related job after completing small business & entrepreneurship? which program should i take after this course which has better opportunity to get field job ?

Please suggest me what should i do...according to your experience....

thank you

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jaymin,

I can't answer every question but as a far as 8 months PGWP, I don't think even 1 year is enough time to gain valuable experience and apply for P.R. finding a job does take time even though it looks automatic for some people.

All the best.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Jaymin007 said:
Hello everyone!

I'm international student in Ontario, starting my study this Jan 2015 for 1 Year Pg Certificate course which will end up on Aug 2015 and i have study permit until Nov 2015.

So that i'm confuse regarding what should i do to secure my ultimate PR Goal In Canada ? Please advise .....

1. My course is Small business entrepreneurship (1year) so that i'm eligible for only 8 month PGWP and in that period of time i have to find field job as well as complete that 1900 hrs to put up PNP file. SO do i go for another 1 year PG course to secure 3 year PGWP?

2. do i move to another province after completing my 1 year course ? for Instance Saskatchewan?

3. I have done MBA in finance & 3 year experience as assistance manager in retail -- do I have any option to eligible in Express Entry ?

4. What are the field related job after completing small business & entrepreneurship? which program should i take after this course which has better opportunity to get field job ?

Please suggest me what should i do...according to your experience....

thank you

2. If you move to Saskatchewan after completing course in Ontario;

a. You must work for 24 months in Saskatchewan in a NOC O,A,B.
b. You must have a full time permanent job offer in NOC O,A,B
c. You job must be related to your field of study.
d. You must have a SINP job approval letter.

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
True point J5M!

Jaymin,

As you have applied for one year program with Ontario and you are looking for settlement option, you will have to relocate to other province for sure.

You have two options more here apart from direct work gathering for 24 months,

1. You can enroll with PG program with Saskatchewan. For instance Parkland College. You have to apply to program which have not studied till then. It has to be value added in your education.

2. Another option is to apply to same same Entrepreneurship program with Saskatchewan province in March 2015.

I have one friend who has got offer letter from Parkland College Saskatchewan in Entrepreneurship and Small Business program. Check with college for further details.

Hope this information helps.