+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice/Help needed for EE profile.

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
Hello.
Finally I have decided to quit my H1B life and search for a better place and Canada is the best bet for me.

I have been doing research on CRS and did get an idea how this thing works but I am struck at a place.

Myself and my wife have taken IELTS and confident about the 8777 scores and did a self evaluation and for our education and work experience, we are expected to get minimum of 463 and maximum of 475, as the IELTS scores are awaited and scores are expected on 10th May 2019 but with minimum and required IELTS scores we are scoring 463 points.

I am planning to create the EE profile so that I would be in the pool for the15th May 2019 draw and just then I have realized that unless we have ECA report, we will not be able to create a EE profile.

Is my understand right ? We have already applied for ECA with WES recently May take another 6-8 weeks to get the report.

So, Is there any possibility that I can still be able to be in the pool for the 15th May draw?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hello.
Finally I have decided to quit my H1B life and search for a better place and Canada is the best bet for me.

I have been doing research on CRS and did get an idea how this thing works but I am struck at a place.

Myself and my wife have taken IELTS and confident about the 8777 scores and did a self evaluation and for our education and work experience, we are expected to get minimum of 463 and maximum of 475, as the IELTS scores are awaited and scores are expected on 10th May 2019 but with minimum and required IELTS scores we are scoring 463 points.

I am planning to create the EE profile so that I would be in the pool for the15th May 2019 draw and just then I have realized that unless we have ECA report, we will not be able to create a EE profile.

Is my understand right ? We have already applied for ECA with WES recently May take another 6-8 weeks to get the report.

So, Is there any possibility that I can still be able to be in the pool for the 15th May draw?
Nope...you will need ECA ID# and date as stated on the report in order to create your profile...same applies to IELTS. Without these you can’t submit your profile unfortunately.

I will say though that with this anticipated score, you are more than likely to be in the next draw when you do eventually submit your profile.
All the best
*Mandie*