+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice almost 28 years and going to Canada next year

EllySun

Aug 9, 2013
I have a bit of IT experience but not on a University level but I do own 2 basic Cisco certificates and have experience with Vmware, windows server, customer support and troubleshooting etc etc.

Next year approximate february going to go to Canada on a working holiday program, what is the best way to find a job and should I before I come do a course for a certificate which can aid me ? I will also visit Canada this year to gain some more knowledge and fysically seeing Canada of course.

I am open for a lot of jobs to get me trough but my preferring is IT. As a 28 year old woman can anybody give me advice to progress myself when in Canada when it comes to IT?

Aug 9, 2013
In many cases, are injustice and Alathad in the countries of the world for example, I hold a professional diploma majoring computer networks and the Internet from the Faculty of Hisham Hijjawi technological and which branch of the company Cisco worlds and another branch of Maekerosfot the and I have passed the tests successfully and I'm looking forwork in all states why I have not found so far in, for example, I have a long experience in the programming of home computers and I also have experience in dealing with online networks of wire mesh and wire networks and dealing with Windows Server and servers in general

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
mahammed harzallh said:
In many cases, are injustice and Alathad in the countries of the world for example, I hold a professional diploma majoring computer networks and the Internet from the Faculty of Hisham Hijjawi technological and which branch of the company Cisco worlds and another branch of Maekerosfot the and I have passed the tests successfully and I'm looking forwork in all states why I have not found so far in, for example, I have a long experience in the programming of home computers and I also have experience in dealing with online networks of wire mesh and wire networks and dealing with Windows Server and servers in general

Informal signals are often just as important as formal qualifications -- you will find it hard to get a job in Canada if you call their provinces 'states', and Microsoft 'Maekerosfot' . . . But don't give up, that stuff you mention sounds useful.

EllySun

Aug 9, 2013
;) Haha yes Maekerosfot but thnx for replying Mahammed

I was thinking about taking a course for a programming language maybe to enhance my chances....

sharat_joshi77

Jun 21, 2011
Brampton
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
IELTS Request
May-2010
File Transfer...
May-2010
Med's Request
Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
EllySun said:
;) Haha yes Maekerosfot but thnx for replying Mahammed

I was thinking about taking a course for a programming language maybe to enhance my chances....
I think you will have to have some kind of education to get into some company. However, if you can prove your knowledge with actual work in addition to certificates, you can take a chance at the start-ups.
There are lot of small companies in Toronto (with less than 10 employees) who might be willing to discount formal education for a very very good hands on experience.

Any comments on these from experienced members ?

Ramelak

Jul 4, 2013
mahammed harzallh said:
English RIP