+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice about landing in Saskatoon

amylaza

Jan 1, 2018
Dear all,

After a long long waiting time, I am finally on the way to prepare for my adventure to Canada in the next few months. I would like to settle in Saskatoon. May you kindly offer me some advice bout landing there? What should I prepare? How to lease/rent a house in advance? And the most important thing, what procedures I need to follow after landing?

Thank you so much for your support.

amylaza

Jan 1, 2018
Also, do you have any idea about how long I have to stay in the province that nominated me? I really want to stay at SK for a long time, but just in case I am not able to find any job. If I move to a different province, will I have any difficulty when I apply for citizenship or PR renewal?

sashome

Jan 1, 2018
Thank for Sa3Sa3. Hero Member. But, how can deposit the house. There are any thirty party do it for us. Thanks

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Also, do you have any idea about how long I have to stay in the province that nominated me? I really want to stay at SK for a long time, but just in case I am not able to find any job. If I move to a different province, will I have any difficulty when I apply for citizenship or PR renewal?
You should keep all records that you applied for jobs. when you want to move to other provinces, submit that records to Sask government as a proof to explain why you want to move.