+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

adress change in Permanent Residance Card

shoumo

Jan 17, 2010
we have arrived in canada in January 2nd. My father is the principal candidate. when we asked to change the address in the PR confirmation form. The current immigration officer change it only in my fathers form who is the principal appicant. But it was unchanged in my and others member in the family. in this case will we all recieve the PR card in the principal applicants address. Otherwise where we need to contact. Currently we are staying near sheepard yonge intersection. pls help us.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Contact the CIC call centre. They will be able to tell you to which address they will send the cards, and if it is not accurate, they can correct it.

shoumo said:
we have arrived in canada in January 2nd. My father is the principal candidate. when we asked to change the address in the PR confirmation form. The current immigration officer change it only in my fathers form who is the principal appicant. But it was unchanged in my and others member in the family. in this case will we all recieve the PR card in the principal applicants address. Otherwise where we need to contact. Currently we are staying near sheepard yonge intersection. pls help us.