+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

admissions/student visa

archik

Jul 16, 2012
Hi,
Can anybody suggest me a good agent who can help in filing papers nd student visa for studies at Sheridan callege, CA.

Thanks

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suggest your contact international office for the info. You may find some fraud and scam if you seek like this. ;) ;)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

jairina said:
Im also wanna find education agent who can assist me for apply student permit

1. You can hire me! I won't charge any money. The only condition: you must ask/search questions here on this forum.

jairina

Jan 10, 2013
enfield said:
Hi,

1. You can hire me! I won't charge any money. The only condition: you must ask/search questions here on this forum.

Did you familiar with online application...i gone through online application however i queries with one question...fyi im applying together my husband visa...when i cont to answer question regarding my husband.. I dont know which category for my husband... I know he need apply TRV however the choose of answer make me confuse... My husband will accompany together with me.. So if i submit on paper I think he will get dependent visa of me..

Q: what purpose visit Canada
A: 1. Visit 2. Study less 6month 3.study more than 6 month 4. Work visa exempted 5.work visa 6.work (other)

I cant choose the answer... Im thinking to choose 4 cz he dependent my visa so he apply open work.. If i not mistaken. However when i completed all questions. The checklist ask to prove document of exempted and proof that he pass required work visa exempted

best

Sep 14, 2012
jairina said:
Did you familiar with online application...i gone through online application however i queries with one question...fyi im applying together my husband visa...when i cont to answer question regarding my husband.. I dont know which category for my husband... I know he need apply TRV however the choose of answer make me confuse... My husband will accompany together with me.. So if i submit on paper I think he will get dependent visa of me..

A: 1. Visit 2. Study less 6month 3.study more than 6 month 4. Work visa exempted 5.work visa 6.work (other)

I cant choose the answer... Im thinking to choose 4 cz he dependent my visa so he apply open work.. If i not mistaken. However when i completed all questions. The checklist ask to prove document of exempted and proof that he pass required work visa exempted

what type of visa are you applying?

jairina

Jan 10, 2013
best said:
what type of visa are you applying?
Student visa... Through online then cont. for submit together for my husband but dont know which the best answer.. Could you assist me?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

jairina said:

For 1 & 2, your husband need a TRV.
For 2, it's a full study permit with separate application.
For others, mainly it's a Open Work Permit based on your own Study Permit.

best

Sep 14, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

For 1 & 2, your husband need a TRV.
For 2, it's a full study permit with separate application.
For others, mainly it's a Open Work Permit based on your own Study Permit.

exactly

best

Sep 14, 2012
To make it clear to you,your husband need an open work permit since you are the primary applicant for study permit.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to archik and jairina,
yes enfield is right.Read his previous post it contains almost everything you need to know or just search your query in the search bar at the right side of the page,you will have all threads containing the words u type in search box.