+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission Deferral to Jan-2018 Questions

Kumar_08

Mar 14, 2015
Hello All,

Good Day!!!

i have to deffer my admission from Fall 2017 to January-2018.

i have few questions, Please help me to answer for me to move forward correctly.

1.My university is in Quebec province and as part of rules i need to apply CAQ approval before applying for Student Visa.

I have applied for CAQ approval for Fall-2017 and got approval

Do i have to again apply for the CAQ approval again once i get new admission letter for Jan-2018 or can i skip CAQ as i have already have CAQ approved for the fall-2017,Please advice.

3. I have applied and got the VISA also for this Fall-2017. Do i have to again apply for VISA for Jan-2018 or can i use the existing VISA to come to Quebec,Canada.

4. Do i have to update my information to Canada Immigration before coming to Canada regarding my admission deferral? if yes, please let me know where and whom to contact.

5. And also request if there is any document or any set of instructions which i need to follow, i mean students who has deferred the admission from one semester to next semester. . Please let me know.

Thanks for your time. Sincerely

Jan 25, 2019
Hello All,

Good Day!!!

i have to deffer my admission from Fall 2017 to January-2018.

i have few questions, Please help me to answer for me to move forward correctly.

1.My university is in Quebec province and as part of rules i need to apply CAQ approval before applying for Student Visa.

I have applied for CAQ approval for Fall-2017 and got approval

Do i have to again apply for the CAQ approval again once i get new admission letter for Jan-2018 or can i skip CAQ as i have already have CAQ approved for the fall-2017,Please advice.

3. I have applied and got the VISA also for this Fall-2017. Do i have to again apply for VISA for Jan-2018 or can i use the existing VISA to come to Quebec,Canada.

4. Do i have to update my information to Canada Immigration before coming to Canada regarding my admission deferral? if yes, please let me know where and whom to contact.

5. And also request if there is any document or any set of instructions which i need to follow, i mean students who has deferred the admission from one semester to next semester. . Please let me know.

Thanks for your time. Sincerely
My situation right now is just like yours. Can you please tell me how you went ahead with the deferral after this ?