+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission chances in University of Regina?

Fahad.Baloch

Nov 21, 2015
Hi guys, here's my profile:

Undergrad: B.Sc Chemical Engineering, COMSATS, Lahore, Pakistan
GPA: 2.96 (76%)
GRE: 303
IELTS: 7

Applied for MENG (co-op) Petroleum Systems Engineering a couple of weeks ago. GPA is low for me, LORs should be really good. I get on well with me professors and they supervised my thesis. SOP I think was good enough as well. Mentioned a couple of courses that U of R offers to make me sound serious. So how does my profile measure up? Good enough for admission?

Thanks.

Fahad.Baloch

Nov 21, 2015
fahadwaleed said:
Fahad ,
have you contacted professors for M.eng course at UOR ?
and have you applied or planning to apply ?

Thanks
Hey Fahad.

No man I haven't contacted any professors. Is that necessary? I don't think you need a supervisor for MENG program. What should I ask them even if I do contact them?

Yes I have applied. They have received my unofficial documents and are awaiting just 1 LoR from my professor. They have received the other LoR.

Are you enrolled at U of R or have you applied?

Hassan1991

Nov 19, 2015
I have applied for MEng Project based ISE and have completed Bachelor's of Mechanical Engineering from Air University, Islamabad
2.82 GPA overall
3.23 GPA in final two years.

My LoRs are yet to be received. Rest is complete. Our GPA's are almost same so let's hope we get admission

Fahad.Baloch

Nov 21, 2015
Hassan1991 said:
I have applied for MEng Project based ISE and have completed Bachelor's of Mechanical Engineering from Air University, Islamabad
2.82 GPA overall
3.23 GPA in final two years.

My LoRs are yet to be received. Rest is complete. Our GPA's are almost same so let's hope we get admission
I hope so Hassan. Long and nervous wait ahead. Good luck to all of us!