+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADMISSIBILITY HEARING

isabela

Star Member
May 14, 2011
why you did not read those written in your work permit?even you just a month here you must to be aware .....its written there you can not work to other employers other than stated in your work permit...etc...etc..just be ready ...i hope you will be kick out of cnada one day...you breaking the law..

NBaker

Oct 23, 2011
I suggest that this has likely been resolved long ago.

The efficient timeline would be an admissibility hearing completed in under 2 months time

The adjudicator (judge) has only 2 options in such a case, either accept the allegations in the report with the evidence of working without authorization or find he was working with a permit. It would not matter about a reason why working without authorization.

So if found described an order must be issued and where no other allegations exist it can only be an exclusion order which results in removal from Canada with no return without ARC for a year.

Also the other work permit application would be refused since he is now inadmissible to Canada.

newbee1

Dec 20, 2013
How long does cic usually takes to give u date for admissibility hearing?
I mean what is the waiting time? ANd how long do they give you to prepare for it?