waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
hi rongbino
hi rongbino any update

sindh2706

Sep 26, 2014
Hello friends,

I applied Quebec immigration in 2013 got updation in 2015 and submitted income tax and 10 days back I got email from MIDI that
points is calculated as 35 points for single applicant and they gave AOT 0 points for Chemistry.

they gave another 3 months to increase points.

when I submitted my file in 2013 I took reference letter from employer for chemist because at that time chemist in 12 AOT list now it is in 0 AOT.

when first joined in my company I started working as Junior chemist(pharmaceutical production technician) later on promoted to chemist but I didn't submit this reference letter I thought its not necessary because its not in AOT but now its in 16 AOT and also had this experience preceding 5 years.

can I explain this situation to my visa officer is she/he will agree?that submitting reference letter now with cover letter.

plz suggest me

thx.

job123

Jan 20, 2016
sindh2706 said:
Hello friends,

I applied Quebec immigration in 2013 got updation in 2015 and submitted income tax and 10 days back I got email from MIDI that
points is calculated as 35 points for single applicant and they gave AOT 0 points for Chemistry.

when I submitted my file in 2013 I took reference letter from employer for chemist because at that time chemist in 12 AOT list now it is in 0 AOT.

when first joined in my company I started working as Junior chemist(pharmaceutical production technician) later on promoted to chemist but I didn't submit this reference letter I thought its not necessary because its not in AOT but now its in 16 AOT and also had this experience preceding 5 years.

can I explain this situation to my visa officer is she/he will agree?that submitting reference letter now with cover letter.

plz suggest me

thx.

yes it will work.u can submit that letter for proof

Binxia

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Montreal
Administrative review is very long since it goes to the common court system (Tribunal Administratif du Quebec). It is better that you simply apply again for a new CSQ.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
sindh2706 said:
Hello friends,

plz suggest me

thx.
yes you can explain them with as much proof as you can provide them.take letter from employer and explain them to change your aot.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
Binxia said:
Administrative review is very long since it goes to the common court system (Tribunal Administratif du Quebec). It is better that you simply apply again for a new CSQ.
what is your current situation. did you apply review before?how do you know?

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
anybody know that why Quebec is not updating process time for administration review.

preethy jomon

Nov 20, 2015
KERALA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Med's Request
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
I have paid landing fee at february and finished medical at march. The applicants who had medical with me got visa stamped.In my case there is no updation about medical receiving.Why its taking too long? Is there is any way to know that they received the medical results?

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
ameya88 said:
i don't know why they did not considered initially. Either they did not saw or not analyse the tax exempt letter, but after explanation in cover letter they accepted.

regards
ameya
Ameya,

Did you submit your correct documents after rejection as ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW and AFTER the 90 days following intention to reject?

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
kitsune said:
Hi guys,

I am new to this discussion board, my file got initially rejected on September 17 2015 because I did not send my tax reports but instead I sent a letter explaining why I did not have the tax report paper at the time.
I sent my file the day after I received my tax report to administrative review ( AOR Jan22nd 2016) and I am still waiting for an answer.
I did some research as well in French discussion boards and I found a few people who had the same experiences as me and apparently a few month (5-6 month) after their AOR they all got a message stating : continued consideration of immigration application.
Lets just hope that we are all going to receive the same email.

Regards,

Ben

Thanks so much Ben, your post is very helpful to me. I sent mine i October and they started processing it in January 2016. Will keep you updates. I heard i takes them up to 9 months.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
hi friend here we all in same category.

Jun 19, 2016
Dear All,

I am in a process to submit my application for Administrative Review. Just want to know after submit the administrative review application what is the time-frame by MIDI to get response? Secondly, Can anyone please share me what is the success-rate of administrative review applications?

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
S M Zahirul Islam said:
Dear All,

I am in a process to submit my application for Administrative Review. Just want to know after submit the administrative review application what is the time-frame by MIDI to get response? Secondly, Can anyone please share me what is the success-rate of administrative review applications?
here we all seek this response from someone still did not get.please share when did you sent review and received anything. whwn your file rejected