+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Addtional Document of Schedule 4 & 4A

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Hi All,

I received additional document request from CIC as below,

Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form

Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form (if applicable)

I am not sure if i need to submit 4A as i am not doing any business or self employed.

PLease help me on this

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemanthk1986 said:
Hi All,

Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form

Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form (if applicable)

I am not sure if i need to submit 4A as i am not doing any business or self employed.

PLease help me on this
I only submitted Schedule 4, and a letter explaining that schedule 4A is irrelevant to my application, as I do not own a business, and am not self-employed.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
IN my case
Letter states:
Dear XXXX,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
- XXXX-XXXX (UCI) - Name XXXX XXXX :eek: So how do I reply them about this number. On simple white paper about my UCI number?
- Schedule - 4
- Schedule - 4A (if applicable)

On the letter CIC mentioned clearly on top left side my UCI number with express entry on right side in which they asked about Schedule-4 forms.

acerman

Jun 26, 2014
nnik said:
I only submitted Schedule 4, and a letter explaining that schedule 4A is irrelevant to my application, as I do not own a business, and am not self-employed.
Hi,
can you please let me know if we need to take printout after signature then upload ? Asking this, because PDF can be saved and uploaded with name typed at signature.

Thanks in advance for clarification.

sunichak

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experts... Need your advice on this topic.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acerman said:
Hi,
can you please let me know if we need to take printout after signature then upload ? Asking this, because PDF can be saved and uploaded with name typed at signature.

Thanks in advance for clarification.
Print, sign and upload.

bc_canada

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
- XXXX-XXXX (UCI) - Name XXXX XXXX , Just title for you. They are specify the applicant for whom they need form

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemanthk1986 said:
Hi All,

PLease help me on this
I filled form schedule 4 on the computer and then uploaded. I uploaded a pdf containing:
1- form 4A with N/A in lots of fields
2- explanation page with the reason why it does not apply to my case
3- documents relevant to my case that can be useful ( a birth certificate ) .

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Like said, print, sign, scan, upload.

OR

you can use Foxit pdf reader to sign the pdf file, saves you the trouble of printing and scanning. Except the Schedule 4 and 4A are secured. A workaround that is to print it as another pdf file, which removes the secured property.

sunichak

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Jickson, are you pretty sure if the use of foxit reader to sign the document is accepted by CIC? If yes, i would go with that approach, it looks clean.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunichak said:
@Jickson, are you pretty sure if the use of foxit reader to sign the document is accepted by CIC? If yes, i would go with that approach, it looks clean.
Print sign scan and upload. Thats what i would do.

prav082

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
wildemam said:
I filled form schedule 4 on the computer and then uploaded. I uploaded a pdf containing:
1- form 4A with N/A in lots of fields
2- explanation page with the reason why it does not apply to my case
3- documents relevant to my case that can be useful ( a birth certificate ) .
@wildemam,
I also got request from CIC to submit scheulde 4 and schedule 4a. And Schedule 4a is not applicable to me, as I have applied in CEC category.
Can you please send me the sample of explanation letter to explain that 4a is not applicable to me.

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Hi,

I received the same request letter to submit schedule 4 and schedule 4a, while I have applied for Skilled Worker category too . You submitted a letter instead of 4A, was it accepted by CIC? or any issues.

Kindly reply.

Thanks

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iawz said:
Hi,

I received the same request letter to submit schedule 4 and schedule 4a, while I have applied for Skilled Worker category too . You submitted a letter instead of 4A, was it accepted by CIC? or any issues.

Kindly reply.

Thanks
Yes you can write a simple letter stating that 4a is not applicable to you and cic will accept the same.

syeduzair

Oct 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4/4A: April 01, 2016
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
March 29, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi there

Someone has any idea about Schedule 4 and 4A forms? Schedule 4 applies to me and I have already completed and uploaded it on CIC request. But it has been three days since I have done that but the message 'Your action is required' is not going away. I am a little concerned.

If someone know anything about it plz share. My deadline to upload Schedule 4/4A forms is January 21, 2016.

Thanks

Uzair