+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address to submit my documents.

Omolara2330

Nov 12, 2022
Hello everyone.
I recently move to Canada using the temporary visa although I have applied for spousal sponsorship before leaving my home country. My spousal application was transferred to Ghana for processing and recently I received email from IRCC Ghana requesting me to submit some documents to the nearest visa office although I’m now in Canada. I have updated my address to Canadian address to show my current residence. Please which office and address am I to send the documents to in order for my PR to be processed? Thanks in advance

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.
I recently move to Canada using the temporary visa although I have applied for spousal sponsorship before leaving my home country. My spousal application was transferred to Ghana for processing and recently I received email from IRCC Ghana requesting me to submit some documents to the nearest visa office although I’m now in Canada. I have updated my address to Canadian address to show my current residence. Please which office and address am I to send the documents to in order for my PR to be processed? Thanks in advance
Do you mean your PR card renewal application? You have a choice between an online or paper application. But you need to be in Canada in order to send out the PR card renewal application.

Omolara2330

Nov 12, 2022
Do you mean your PR card renewal application? You have a choice between an online or paper application. But you need to be in Canada in order to send out the PR card renewal application.
I mean confirmation of permanent residence. I was told I don’t need to submit my passport since already in Canada.