+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address/Province change after COPR generated - PGP

sambro

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Hi,

My parents COPR has been generated but they have not travelled to Canada yet to complete the landing process. I was in a province when I submitted the application under PGP, however now I live in another province. Can I update my address now that COPR has been generated for my parents and it shows destination address and province as previous one where the application was submitted?

Please help with the information.

Regards,
Sam

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

My parents COPR has been generated but they have not travelled to Canada yet to complete the landing process. I was in a province when I submitted the application under PGP, however now I live in another province. Can I update my address now that COPR has been generated for my parents and it shows destination address and province as previous one where the application was submitted?

Please help with the information.

Regards,
Sam
You don't need to update your address.

sambro

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Does that mean at time of landing process we tell officer address where we are headed to and new province to stay? Does that in anyway impact Health coverage as certain province cover you after 3 months and certain from day 1?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Does that mean at time of landing process we tell officer address where we are headed to and new province to stay? Does that in anyway impact Health coverage as certain province cover you after 3 months and certain from day 1?
Yes, they give the new address.

No, it doesn't have anything to do with health coverage. They will be subject to the rules of the province they live in.