+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional TRF - Pakistan

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
hi everyone

This is imran, I wanted to know a little detail about how to get additioanl TRF.

I took acedamic IELTS on 20th Feb 2010 and scored 7 band. Now unfortunatrly I have misplaced my result card. All my documents are with my consultant except for the IELTS TRF. Can anyone please guide me whether how should i get the additioanl TRF to my consultant or is it possible to send the TRF directly to CHC.

Please help me out, this is urgent.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

isaleem said:
hi everyone

This is imran, I wanted to know a little detail about how to get additioanl TRF.

I took acedamic IELTS on 20th Feb 2010 and scored 7 band. Now unfortunatrly I have misplaced my result card. All my documents are with my consultant except for the IELTS TRF. Can anyone please guide me whether how should i get the additioanl TRF to my consultant or is it possible to send the TRF directly to CHC.

Please help me out, this is urgent.

Thanks
Since CIC/CHC doesn't accept IELTs result directly from the testing org. you have one option. Apply for a new one and send to your consultant.

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
PMM said:
Hi

Since CIC/CHC doesn't accept IELTs result directly from the testing org. you have one option. Apply for a new one and send to your consultant.
Hi PMM

Thanks for your reply, could you tell me how to apply for additional result? I applied for an additional TRF and submitted the required documents with that, but I got a call from British council that they can't send it to my consultant because that consultancy is not listed in IELTS.ORG website... :(

Thanks again for you quick response.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

isaleem said:
Hi PMM

Thanks for your reply, could you tell me how to apply for additional result? I applied for an additional TRF and submitted the required documents with that, but I got a call from British council that they can't send it to my consultant because that consultancy is not listed in IELTS.ORG website... :(

Thanks again for you quick response.
Have them send it to you and you send it to the consultant.

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
Hi thanks again for your response, I sent british council the following email.

Hi,
I did the complete procedure as told by you in the below email. However a few days after submitting the required documents I got a call from British Council and the person on phone told me that the organization to which I wanted to send the TRF is not listed on IELTS.ORG so we cannot send the TRF to that organization. I have to send the IELTS result card to that organization for being eligible to get a job and to add to my misery I have lost my original result sheet as well. Please help me out and let me know what should I do in order to send the TRF This is urgent and I will really appreciate your help in this regards.

List of Documents which I sent to British Council
- Bank deposit slip of Rs 500/- (Ref. No : 0129183)
- Mailing address of the Organisation with Phone Number
- Copy of IELTS score sheet
- Application Form for the issue of additional Test Report Form (TRF)
- Copy of my Passport (Passport Number: CJ5753891)

following was the reply from british council.

Dear Imran

Thank you for writing again.

I do understand your concern. Since you have received a call from the British Council informing you that your result card cannot be sent to the organisation where you wish to send, I apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Please note that IELTS candidates receive only ONE original IELTS TRF and no duplicate TRFs will be issued later to the candidates. In case you have lost it or the TRF is damaged, you will have to reappear in the test.

Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to write back

Please tell me what should i do?