+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Requirements

Doodles

Sep 29, 2009
Last July i have submitted my all documents requested by visa office in Manila. However after 45 days, i received another letter requesting for additional requirements. Do you have any idea how long it will be processed for medical exam?

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doodles said:
Last July i have submitted my all documents requested by visa office in Manila. However after 45 days, i received another letter requesting for additional requirements. Do you have any idea how long it will be processed for medical exam?
What kind of requirements ?

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
Hi Doodles,
I belong to the same situation as yours. I submitted in Manila full documents Mid of July then received letter last Sept 1 asking for additional documents (additional evidence of work experience). I submitted their request the next day.
You may want to join pinoy forum lbautistaproboards. One of our kababayan was asked also additional documents after one month received request for medical.
My current status in ecas still received visa still waiting to change status to in process. How about you? What additional documents were asked from you? Lets update each other.

God Bless!

Doodles

Sep 29, 2009
Additional documents asked were : Secondary permanent records of my mother and auntie (i declared her a relative in Canada), utility billing in canada of my auntie, marriage certifices of my auntie and parents, baptismal certificate of my mother and auntie (am wondering why it was being requested, already submitted their baptismal certificates), and family tree.

In ecas my status is "in process" (when you check the detail it is indicated "July 27 – Start processing"

MMC, am quite confused, you mentioned that your status is "still received visa still waiting to change status to in process". What do you mean?

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
Doodles,
Good for you that your status is "in process" already. Mine ecase status still received by visa office (Manila) as of this date. The letter I received stated that for them to continue processing my papers I have to submit the document they are asking which is additional evidence of work experience. I am waiting now for my status to change to in process since I have submitted what embassy is asking. I also expect to receive medical request soon. It's been almost one month since I submitted additional request.

Doodles

Sep 29, 2009
Hi MMC,
i just submitted the additional requirements last September 24. i failed to submit them on the deadline - supposedly September 20 as i was only given 30 days (the letter was dated August 20). I got problem in completing the reqts due to flood in Zambales. Anyway let us hope for the best. GOD will help us on this.. let us pray hard na ma-approve tayo.. let us keep in touch..

P.S. "somehow we are lucky because our application is moving" yung ibang mga friends ko... 4 years na ala pa rin update maybe because NOC is not in 38. Let us alway update each other...

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
Doodles, they also gave me 30 days to comply for the additional requirements. I received the letter 3 days before the deadline (snail mail) so the next day I submitted my requirements (Sept. 1). To be sure, I also fax them a copy. There's a fax number beside the letter.

I will update you for any developments. You're right, we are blessed that somehow our papers are moving. God Bless!

rchiemedes

Sep 28, 2009
medical from manila cic

hi. doddle after submitting the additional documents regarding relative in canada. how long after you receive the medical forms?
or anybody know how long does it usually after your application is inprocess

rchiemedes

Sep 28, 2009
thanks man for the reply..

so what is the status of ur application right now.

pls kindly share your timeline. sofar...

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
Hi Doodles,
Sorry for the late reply. It took one month after submission of additional documents to receive med request. We had our medical exam last November. Waiting now for PPR.
When did you take your med exam? Whats the status of your application?

For Richimedes,
After submission of additional requirements it took one month to change status from received to "in process". And another one to two weeks to received medical request letter.
So, hope that helps.

Doodles said:
Hi MMC,
any luck? have you received letter from embassy?

Doodles

Sep 29, 2009
Hi MMC, rchimedes,

did our medical last November 16. I checked with the DMP secretary that results were submitted last November 18 (for my husband) and mine was November 25 (waited for several days for pap smear results). Hopefully results arrived first week of December at embassy.
ECAS status still in process. Am now wating for PPR.

powpow-411

Star Member
Jun 13, 2009
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/9/2007
Doc's Request.
16/2/2009
AOR Received.
23/03/2008
Med's Request
Still waiting
Passport Req..
Still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
Still waiting
How do you going about checking your details

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
Hi, Doodles!
Let's update each other, almost the same pala tayo waiting for PPR!. (Pasko Pamaskong Regalo) :)

Doodles said:
Hi MMC, rchimedes,

did our medical last November 16. I checked with the DMP secretary that results were submitted last November 18 (for my husband) and mine was November 25 (waited for several days for pap smear results). Hopefully results arrived first week of December at embassy.
ECAS status still in process. Am now wating for PPR.