+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Additional information required: Final notice We sent you a final letter or email request what does this mean on the tracker?

Tdahishak

Nov 14, 2023
"Additional information required: Final notice
We sent you a final letter or email request what does this mean on the tracker?

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
It means they asked something of you prviously and received no response from your side. They have again asked for the same information for the last time. After this your application may be considered abandoned.

You may want to check with IRCC about the address/email on file. You may have gotten a letter/email at an address that is no longer current for you and hence you missed their first notice. OR If you chose to use a representative, the representative did not forward the information to you.

Whatever the case maybe, you need to take immediate action.

Tdahishak

Nov 14, 2023
They recently asked me for the the fingerprint, but I submitted them and the tracker was updated to received. I just hope that is nothing to do with that.

Satish824

Apr 18, 2024
Even i also got request for finger prints and microsoft teams meeting interview as well every thing is done. On 22nd Dec 2023.
Today i got an update in the tracker that finger prints received and additional
Information required final notice update in tracker.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Even i also got request for finger prints and microsoft teams meeting interview as well every thing is done. On 22nd Dec 2023.
Best option is to call them and in the same time submit a webform. Tell them that you only received a FP request and a teams interview, and that you complied with both requests within required time.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
happened with one of my friend and he had messed some dates in physical presence was sent a final notice to explain. after his explanation sent they called him and told ur short of 3 days and finally he has to withdraw the application and reapply with new physical presence days. time waisted. i recommend applying way over 1095 days of physical presence because if you missed a trip end up redo.