+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents

Lili Yeg

Dec 17, 2022
Hi everybody,
I'm an express entry, federal skill worker applicant. I submitted my application and uploaded all the required documents. After about two months, I received a request for additional documents. There are three documents mentioned in the letter. One of them is really ambiguous and I can't figure out what I should provide them with. Can anyone help me with this issue?
This is what they have written in the letter:
"Kit, Application forms: Please provide Application guide and forms sent to applicants, CV and Grad Kit"
What does it mean?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everybody,
I'm an express entry, federal skill worker applicant. I submitted my application and uploaded all the required documents. After about two months, I received a request for additional documents. There are three documents mentioned in the letter. One of them is really ambiguous and I can't figure out what I should provide them with. Can anyone help me with this issue?
"Kit, Application forms: Please provide Application guide and forms sent to applicants, CV and Grad Kit"
What does it mean?
Not sure but seems like your CV and graduation certificate.

Reactions: Lili Yeg

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everybody,
What does it mean?
What is your NOC? Post doc, maybe? May have to do with security check.

Reactions: Lili Yeg

Lili Yeg

Dec 17, 2022
My NOC is 4021, but they requested these documents from my spouse whose NOC is 2151 . He has a bachelor degree and a college degree and we sent both of these certificates beforehand together with their transcripts and all. We just can't figure out what else they need.
Is security check something to be worried about?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My NOC is 4021, but they requested these documents from my spouse whose NOC is 2151 . He has a bachelor degree and a college degree and we sent both of these certificates beforehand together with their transcripts and all. We just can't figure out what else they need.
Is security check something to be worried about?
Not necessarily but if you use the search function, people who have post doc NOCs are asked for what you have been asked for?

wajid.rafique

Mar 4, 2022
Hi,

I have received a similar request for a CV/grad kit.

What did you submit? CV only or any other documents?

Please share your outcome. After submitting these documents, how many days did it take to receive the passport request?"
I received the same request could you please explain what does grad/student kit means?

wajid.rafique

Mar 4, 2022
I have NOC 21232 but I worked as postdoc in canada before and have PhD they are asking me about my PhD grad/student kit. What should I upload here? I have claimed points for my PhD research associate experience.

sagarmakkar1991

Jan 9, 2019
I received the same request could you please explain what does grad/student kit means?
I just submitted the CV, along with a letter of explanation, stating that I have attached my CV and all the education documents have been submitted earlier, and in case any other documents are required, I will be more than happy to provide them upon your request.