+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents Request - OINP

Sandy51093

Feb 9, 2020
Hi,
I have applied for OINP program on August 19 and submitted my application on september 1,2020.
I received a document request on september 23 and due date was september 24. Unfortunately, I didnt check my portal for these two days and missed the request. It shows a blue icon besides my file number and i clicked on that. It shows request date, due date, says request expired and show more icon.
Show more says Thankyou for OINP application. OINP reviewed my application and determined it is complete. Application has now forward to assessment stage. Checked my status as well and it says Assessment.
Right now, I am not sure which document they have made to me with one day as timeline ti submit.
Please suggest what should i do to check what document they requested one day after as due date. Now show more says all as above said.

How i can check to see if they need a document or if i missed any???
I am stressed a lot for this missed request and please advice what should i do???

Hi Shainy. I received similar email today. Can you please tell me what happened with yours? And what steps you took. Thanks in advance

Emannn

Sep 30, 2023
Hello,
I received an email from OINP stating that they need pay slips for my work period's first and last month. Also, they need tax documents.

I used to get my paid cash and I believe my employer never filled the tax for my work period; so I will not be able to get any tax documents

what should I do in that matter?

NicSindhi

Jan 16, 2024
i received an email requesting documents too, how am i suppose to submit those? as i dont see any option to upload it on the OINP portal.

Suresh1402

Oct 19, 2022
i received an email requesting documents too, how am i suppose to submit those? as I don't see any option to upload it on the OINP portal.
hello ,

Today I too got one additional document request after status changed to DIP. The icon was with red asking for one documentation.

How did you uploaded the document to ONIP.

For me, I got one upload option which I did. However, I dont see any trace of it , neither any email acknowledgment of document submission .

Only update is the color icon is green now with status same as DIP.

Could you let me know how you submitted

Nasrin26

Feb 28, 2024
hello ,

Today I too got one additional document request after status changed to DIP. The icon was with red asking for one documentation.

How did you uploaded the document to ONIP.

For me, I got one upload option which I did. However, I dont see any trace of it , neither any email acknowledgment of document submission .

Only update is the color icon is green now with status same as DIP.

Could you let me know how you submitted
Hey Suresh just to confirm it happened same to me what was the out come did they ever receive the documents?

Suresh1402

Oct 19, 2022
Yes They recieved it . I called them multiple time and once for a while they recieved. They told they have recieved it