+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents in Online application. URGENTLY REPLY PLEASE!!

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Dear All,
I am about to apply for a Study Permit via the Online application route. Now the problem is that I have loads of supporting documents which I have to attach and I would like to know how to do this, or that if it is even possible?
When I tried to upload the docs in the Optional documents field it returned with an error saying that the document cannot be validated.
Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you!

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
most of the people who apply online do not attach much supporting docs other than letter of explanation.
if you could tell me names of the supporting docs , only then i would be able to tell you the need and way to upload. (doc size should be under the prescribed limit.)

rrrrbradley

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2016
Probably the document is in the wrong format. Have you tried to convert it to pdf?

Here you can download a free tool to convert any document into a PDF
http://www.bullzip.com/products/pdf/download.php

After the installation, it will add a new printer in your computer. Open your document, use this printer as if you want to print in paper, and it will ask for a name and location for your new pdf.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Firstly, thank you for your replies. The documents include a statement a purpose, my volumtary activities certificates and my O and A level certificates.How about I merge them all in a single document and upload in that letter of explanation section. The size is about 3.1 mb.

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
mohsinis said:
Firstly, thank you for your replies. The documents include a statement a purpose, my volumtary activities certificates and my O and A level certificates.How about I merge them all in a single document and upload in that letter of explanation section. The size is about 3.1 mb.
thats exactly what i was going to say. try it