File Transfer...
11/July/2012
Med's Done....
March/2012
Passport Req..
01/August/2012
VISA ISSUED...
In process 30/Oct/2012, DM 04/Nov/2012, Passport received 15/Nov/2012
My wife received additional documents request letter from immigration and medical services division, 38, grosvenor Street, London. Is anyone here received the same type of letter from the medical section? Does it make any difference between immigration section and imiigration and medical services division?

Thanks to all.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada enquiry said:
My wife received additional documents request letter from immigration and medical services division, 38, grosvenor Street, London. Is anyone here received the same type of letter from the medical section? Does it make any difference between immigration section and imiigration and medical services division?

Thanks to all.
Imigration and medical services division is the panel of doctors who check the reports and have requested additional test. They come under the Embassy jurisdiction.

Canada enquiry

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-M on 11/April/2012
Doc's Request.
All submitted
AOR Received.
11/July/2012
File Transfer...
11/July/2012
Med's Done....
March/2012
Passport Req..
01/August/2012
VISA ISSUED...
In process 30/Oct/2012, DM 04/Nov/2012, Passport received 15/Nov/2012
rocky272727 said:
Imigration and medical services division is the panel of doctors who check the reports and have requested additional test. They come under the Embassy jurisdiction.
The letter she received was related to updated employment information. Nothing about medical yet.

Ranade

Jun 16, 2010
Canada enquiry said:

Thanks to all.
i got the same letter from immi and medical serv divi.I don't think so there is any difference.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada enquiry said:
The letter she received was related to updated employment information. Nothing about medical yet.
Very strange, wait for others to comment on it

amanda.w

Jul 24, 2013
Hello :) , Im a new member .
I had to send additional documents to the medical services division back in May this year.
1st question : Is this the last stage of processing before decision made ?
2nd question : How long to wait for decision ?
It is now coming up to the end of 9 months since processing . I was wondering if anyone in the same boat as me :)

amglobal

Jan 6, 2018
Helloooo. I got an email from IRCC
invitation for pre arrival service. I sent an email to them the London Visa Office that I don't understand the update. Below is the reply

amglobal

Jan 6, 2018
_*The Invitation For Pre Arrival Services letter is generated and sent automatically by our system. If your application is approved, you are then encouraged to read and consider the pre-arrival services offered by the Government of Canada at the link provided.

*_