FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
colasa17 ,

Hope you are doing good.

Exactly I am in the same situation what you have been in the past ...

1. I applied in June 2015 and got the PPR in Feb 16 and COPR and Immg stamping in March 2016 as single..but I did not completed the landing . I got married in Oct 2016.. I informed the same to CIC in March 2016 and they asked my wife PC and Medicals with few forms.. My wife is in canada now as a dependent and my company processed her Dep Visa..

when I gave all my wife documents , exactly on April 11 th 2016 , CIC said, my current Immg visa and COPR as single is invalid and they will give new COPR to my wife and me..

I have been waiting from April 11th 2016 till today for the passport request ..

I sent one email to CPC ottawa where they respond promptly , Note : I do not want to make them irrate by sending emails and asking for status. since in one of my email to them , they responded back saying my Immg Visa and COPR is cancelled and I cannot use it for landing and they are going to give a new Immg visa to me and my wife.

May I know still how long it will take them to complete the process?

Thanks
Hi Naresh,

Did you say you got married in Oct 2016. Then in that case, how did you include all the certificates including marriage certificate in Apr 2016 itself? Request if you can please answer the question and i have facing this situation.

I have got a Passport request on 17th Oct 2017 as a single candidate. I am going to get married in Feb 2018. If i get my pp stamped as single now, and inform about marital status change in Feb 2018. Still i would need to provide my pp again for imm stamp cancellation and cancellation of COPR. Please please please help so that i get clarity on what has to be done