Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hi all. My brother in law received COPR / Visa in Feb 2020 just as COVID was shutting the world down but had 12 months to land on his visa. He then got married in Dec 2020 and immediately informed IRRC of his status changed. By procedure, his COPR / Visa was revoked and he was requested to have his wife submit information to be added to his application (all according to normal procedure). They submitted this in Feb 2021. I'm just wondering if others have done the same around the same timeframe and where you are at with your application. Have you heard anything from IRCC? It's been over a year now and nothing :(

philongct

Feb 23, 2021
My wife requested to update her marital status when she received the first portal email. She responded with the requested information and also mentioned that she is now married to a Canadian PR (me). They requested the marriage certificate and my PR card, after that she received the portal credentials to log in and upload her photo. She got the eCOPR now. The whole process took 1 week.

I know another case to add a spouse as dependent and she received the eCOPR. They had to re-do their medicals and need a background check for the spouse.