+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding Spouse after Submitting RPRF - PLEASE HELP!!

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Hello Mates

Help Required

PR Applied on Oct 2014 : - My wife is on work permit and is in Canada for 4 years. She applied for PR in the month of August 2014 and she got the file number on Oct 22nd, 2014 and medicals were submitted in the month of May 2015

We got married in September 2015 and her status got changed from single to married in her file and we applied for addition of spouse on Oct 16th Oct 2015 and waiting for medicals for me where we have given the fees of $550 in Oct 2015 only

1st Visitor Visa applied to meet his Spouse: -
Applied for visitor visa to meet my wife on 22nd Oct 2015 but it got rejected due to following reasons :-
1. INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO ESTABLISH THE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HOST :- I attached the marriage certificate as a proof which is registered by registrar of marriage

2. I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS , INCLUDING INCOME OR ASSETS, TO CARRY OUT YOUR STATED PURPOSE IN GOING TO CANADA OR TO MAINTAIN YOURSELF WHILE IN CANADA AND TO EFFECT YOUR DEPARTURE.

2st Visitor Visa applied to meet his Spouse: - again applied for visitor visa on 11th December keeping in mind of the 2 points and attached the following:-
All assets (Salary Details, Fd, Stock statement, MF Statement, Fd statement, Form 16, ITR for 2 years) and solid relationship proof with my host (Marriage Pictures and Video CD)
All the relevant documents which were required for processing of visa
However, it again got rejected with the following reasons:-
1. Travel History
2. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3. Employment prospects in country of residence
4. Personal Assets and Financial Status and Sufficient funds
5. Employment information on your application differs from employment information on tax returns. Salary in employment information different from salary deposited in bank

For my Salary Account:-
I attached salary slips from my HR Department and the same salary is going in my salary account on every 25th
Income tax returns were attached for me for last 2 years which are absolutely correct
Attached form 16 for past 2 years wherever I have worked
Statement of accounts showing my salary getting credited
FD Details were attached
Mf/Stock details were attached
Employment letter was attached

Help me with the following :-

1. When can be medicals expected. I applied for addition of spouse from canada
2. Can i apply for 3rd time visitor visa? any harm in replying
3. What is the whole process and how much times it takes in addition or getting both PR in one go

Thanks

TD

dhrl118

Oct 19, 2014
I have cic file going on and done with medical and police check. I just went to india and got maried there in traditional ( cultural) way. But unfortunately i don't have any documents like our marriage certificate and neither her passport ready because we decided it in very short notice. Now, i am in canada and i am confused; if i want to tell cic about my marriage but not to sponsor my spouse ; is there any way out ? I don't want to sponsor as i don't have enough documents on hand but just want to declare to cic that i am married. Will it impact my or her file anyways ? Please reply asap.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
dhrl118 said:
I have cic file going on and done with medical and police check. I just went to india and got maried there in traditional ( cultural) way. But unfortunately i don't have any documents like our marriage certificate and neither her passport ready because we decided it in very short notice. Now, i am in canada and i am confused; if i want to tell cic about my marriage but not to sponsor my spouse ; is there any way out ? I don't want to sponsor as i don't have enough documents on hand but just want to declare to cic that i am married. Will it impact my or her file anyways ? Please reply asap.
You MUST declare your spouse to CIC. You can list her as an accompanying spouse and you can then sponsor her later. She will still need to undergo police checks and a medical screening.

Be advised that will take a longer period of time than just adding her to your application now. Sponsorship can be a long process.

Arzoo Fatima

Apr 6, 2017
Hi
My husband added me in his file after he got approval for PR in express entry
I submitted my file on 22 th Feb 2017 and after than I cleared my medical as
Well.Now how long it will take for passport request to come .
Can u plz help me ?

Feb 8, 2017
Hi
My husband added me in his file after he got approval for PR in express entry
I submitted my file on 22 th Feb 2017 and after than I cleared my medical as
Well.Now how long it will take for passport request to come .
Can u plz help me ?
Hi,
Did you get PPR? Can you please explain your steps and how much every step took.Thanks in advance

nikulpatel411

Apr 24, 2017
Hello everyone:),
I have received application no. before 3 months and Now, I got married.Further,I have already informed SINP for this. They told me there is no change process require from their side. Now, I want to add my spouse name in my application and also I have renewed my passport. So, please let me know what is the process for adding spouse name in my application.

Thanks you in advance for your help & support :)

nikulpatel411

Apr 24, 2017
Hello everyone:),
I have received application no. before 3 months and Now, I got married.Further,I have already informed SINP for this. They told me there is no change process require from their side. Now, I want to add my spouse name in my application and also I have renewed my passport. So, please let me know what is the process for adding spouse name in my application.

Thanks you in advance for your help & support :)

anupamar89

Jul 28, 2017
Recently i got my Passport submission request.while applying for PR for Canada my status was single. But next month i am getting married. So is there any problem that i submit my passport as single and then try for adding dependent.or else what should i do?

Varun K

Aug 30, 2017
Hii,

I received Mail from CPC-Ottawa for Passport submission on August 29, 2017 but I am getting married in next 20-25 days, I want to bring my spouse along with me.

Please advise that, Is it Possible for me to add my spouse to my application after receiving Passport Request.If Yes, How much time it will gonna take for a new passport request for me and my Spouse and what will be the formalities.

Please advise, What should be done in this situation.