+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Acknowledgement of application for PNP by Ontario

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
I was in a similar situation when I thought UPS weren't going to delivery my application within the 45 days (luckily they delivered it on the deadline day in the end). I phoned the office and explained the situation. The man I spoke to said I should write them an email explaining the situation and attach my evidence that my package had been delayed. I had all the tracking information which showed the delays that had been incurred. He said there were no guarantees that my appeal would be accepted and my deadline extended, but the impression I got was if I could prove it was late because of the courier they would be lenient.

Dineshkc

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
karandeepwalia said:
Hi Dinesh,
Speed post takes time 15-20 days. I would advise you to use UPS/FEDEX next time to send any important documents. It is easy to track as you can find all tracking information on their website.

Wish you luck buddy.
Please let me know the documents and formats in which you've sent them with application.

Many thanks & Regards
You will find the Application Guide on this; http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
and Form on: http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0205E~2/$File/0205E.pdf

All the docs mentioned in the guide and check list in the application form are attached. The documents to be attached are given in the application as check list. Go through this: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html

There is not standard format I followed. But I recommend you to write a cover letter for the whole package and docs you have attached. (I have not attached a cover letter though, but when I went through the posts in this forum, i wished I had. Anyway, we are trying to convince them).

Let me know if above links are not enough to help you to know the docs to be attached.

Dineshkc

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
CWilson said:
I was in a similar situation when I thought UPS weren't going to delivery my application within the 45 days (luckily they delivered it on the deadline day in the end). I phoned the office and explained the situation. The man I spoke to said I should write them an email explaining the situation and attach my evidence that my package had been delayed. I had all the tracking information which showed the delays that had been incurred. He said there were no guarantees that my appeal would be accepted and my deadline extended, but the impression I got was if I could prove it was late because of the courier they would be lenient.
Hello Cwilson,

Thank you for the advice. I have already sent the detail email with the attachment to prove that the situation was out of my control but there has been no reply yet. I tracked on Canada Post website and it shows that the item has been delivered to MISSISSAUGA, ON Item successfully delivered 2015/10/19 15:02 Signature image recorded for Online viewing IAN NK I hope Canada Post has delivered it.

Let me make a call. Is there some particular time to call them from India? and the number is this?
Contact Number: 416-327-0374 or toll-free at 1-866-214-6820 (within North America only)

Thank you again.

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Dineshkc said:
Hello Cwilson,

Thank you for the advice. I have already sent the detail email with the attachment to prove that the situation was out of my control but there has been no reply yet. I tracked on Canada Post website and it shows that the item has been delivered to MISSISSAUGA, ON Item successfully delivered 2015/10/19 15:02 Signature image recorded for Online viewing IAN NK I hope Canada Post has delivered it.

Let me make a call. Is there some particular time to call them from India? and the number is this?
Contact Number: 416-327-0374 or toll-free at 1-866-214-6820 (within North America only)

Thank you again.
Sounds like it's been delivered. On the same day as mine was delivered actually. I think you'll be ok, they sound quite reasonable about delays with the courier.

I called on the 416-327-0374 number a couple of times and managed to get through. I called when it was just after mid-day in Canada.

Dineshkc

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
CWilson said:
Sounds like it's been delivered. On the same day as mine was delivered actually. I think you'll be ok, they sound quite reasonable about delays with the courier.

I called on the 416-327-0374 number a couple of times and managed to get through. I called when it was just after mid-day in Canada.
Hey!!
I received the email from them that the extension is granted. This is a great relief. I am yet to find out whether it IS AOR or just the extension of deadline. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

Thank you all for helping me in this topic. I really appreciate it.

karandeepwalia

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
0124/1123
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/11/2017
LANDED..........
07/11/2017
Dineshkc said:
Hey!!
I received the email from them that the extension is granted. This is a great relief. I am yet to find out whether it IS AOR or just the extension of deadline. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

Thank you all for helping me in this topic. I really appreciate it.
Congrats :)