Acknowledge over here those who submitted successfully. - MonProject Feb 2016

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know how they did not anticipate that this would happen AGAIN. This had been the problem since the start of this freakin online application. And up to know they still hadn't fixed their site. Oh wow! I don't really know, but it looks like their toying with us :mad: just wow! :mad:

vipro

Sep 15, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think computer technicians will have big chance to go to Quebec after this situation :-X

asimovjs

Feb 16, 2016
Hi! thank you all for being so cool...

... and see you again 24 hours before the site opens ... whenever it happens ;).

cres_rod

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Doha, State of Qatar
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
really guys?! i have to wait for another 24 hours... I have just drink 10 cups of coffee to prepare for this!! how can i sleep tonight? LOL

asimovjs

Feb 16, 2016
nav said:
Another Bullshit..

The portal "My Québec project" attacked by pirates

(Quebec) The Immigration Department acknowledges he was "surprised" by the massive traffic on its new portal "My project Québec" whose failures have forced Québec to delay the demands of thousands of potential immigrants. But the would-be immigrants are not the only ones to have stormed the site hackers have conducted more than 2,000 attacks in just over a month, reveals in an interview Deputy Minister Younes Mihoubi.

More than 2,000 computer attacks were blocked on the portal "My project Québec" reveals Mihoubi. It ensures that none of the information recorded on the site was compromised. The Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion (MIDI) had engaged the services of a firm to ensure the safety of the site.

The number "huge" attacks, by the admission of the Deputy Minister, is caused by the popularity of the site and the global geopolitical context that drives many people to flee their country. "There will be people who will do everything they can to be able to immigrate," says Mihoubi.

robots

Of the 150 million clicks since the gate of the service, 20% were made by robots. "There are people who have been a little smarter, tells Mihoubi. There are robots that make testing for them. They almost continuously trying to connect until there is a place that is free. "The engorgement of the site has encouraged many users to use this ploy. But when robots were detected, their IP address has been disabled by the Department.

Improved access ... a bit

Since January 5, the immigration applicants must complete their online application on the portal "My project Québec". Paper forms are not accepted. Now, as the site is unstable, MIDI was initially limited to 150 the number of users that can connect simultaneously. It has since improved system performance, said Mihoubi. About 500 users can access the site at once. But it remains inadequate: the Department estimates that 2.9 million Internet users tried to connect from the beginning of the year.

"Surprised" by affluence

The Ministry admits he had not expected such crowds on its website. The last time he had opened 3,500 seats under the skilled worker program, he received 8000 requests paper. This time, there are 2800 open positions. And nearly 42 000 people had created a folder on the portal "My Québec project" as of last Thursday. "We were a little surprised by the extent of demand," recognizes Mihoubi. According to him, the ease to fill an online application partly explains the phenomenon.
I was blocked once, but last time I checked I was not a robot, I'm just a guy with F5 button in his keyboard.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Major Update:

A technical failure prevented the launch of My Quebec project. In fairness to all applicants, the Ministry will announce the opening of the system at least 24 hours in advance

--------

It's official. At least we could sleep in peace tonight.

Good night! Regards from the Philippines!

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Avispita said:
I am in Canada and it's the same, Error 20, 26, 32. Also got Error 001, about the breakfast; also the one about Asking to wait for India and Philippines to go to sleep, and now this one:

Error 0000: salut les gars , tout cela était une blague , tu as ! nous venons vraiment voulu confirmer combien souhaitable Québec était ! Pour tout le temps sans fin que vous avez passé à essayer de vous inscrire, vous connecter , compléter votre demande et le soumettre , nous serons éternellement reconnaissants !! Nous nous sentons vraiment bien !! Je vous remercie!!
:-*
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I made breakfast thing up.

KaZUcHen

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2-04-2017
Nomination.....
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
What Mr and Mrs MIDI fail to realize is that for you to be eligible for QSWP you must have a job, and for you to keep such job you must stay at it. The time spent on Mon Projet has been very resourceful time. Today some of us took the day or part of it off, and to what end....nothing, just cheap robot talks. WWhat would I tell my supervisor now after all assurances that all my laid back behaviour would be over today. Really unfortunate.

Avispita

Jan 7, 2016
I agree. I took the whole day off today and lost one good day's salary, as I work per hour. If they had already planned not to launch the system today by 8.30am, why did they not say so the previous day? We all could have planned our day normally. According to the news, MIDI had already planned not to open the system due to a failure they knew about prior to today at 8.30am. Some of us did not sleep, could not sleep, or did not work so that we could have a chance to submit our application.
I don't think they realize this is people's lives and jobs they are dealing with. Yes, all of us want to immigrate to Canada for one reason or another, but our lives in our countries are not a joke. In front of each computer screen and each account created in their portal are real people, with real families, depending on real jobs to survive, with real dreams to make it better, if allowed, in another country. It is really unfortunate, and above all, a very inconsiderate and arrogant way of addressing immigrants, just because they can. Sad.

vipro

Sep 15, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The website will open after announcement , and the announcement will be displayed on the website before 24 Hours.

which means after announcing the new date and time on website, then after 24 hours you can submit.

and until now they still didn't announce anything.

KaZUcHen

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2-04-2017
Nomination.....
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
Avispita said:
I agree. I took the whole day off today and lost one good day's salary, as I work per hour. If they had already planned not to launch the system today by 8.30am, why did they not say so the previous day? We all could have planned our day normally. According to the news, MIDI had already planned not to open the system due to a failure they knew about prior to today at 8.30am. Some of us did not sleep, could not sleep, or did not work so that we could have a chance to submit our application.
I don't think they realize this is people's lives and jobs they are dealing with. Yes, all of us want to immigrate to Canada for one reason or another, but our lives in our countries are not a joke. In front of each computer screen and each account created in their portal are real people, with real families, depending on real jobs to survive, with real dreams to make it better, if allowed, in another country. It is really unfortunate, and above all, a very inconsiderate and arrogant way of addressing immigrants, just because they can. Sad.
Fully agree with you. The arrogance and disrespect beats me. I tolerated the registration and the filling of profiles, but with each flop, I run out of a little more patience. From a first world country, I think this is unacceptable. They have not done well at all.

sdovasquez

Apr 14, 2014
IMO, I understood the sorrow we are all feeling as of the moment, I am also one of the people who stand and waited since 24hours before launching. The thing is, we cant blame them if the system crashed.
I don't think they want to prolong this as well. It just hurts that theres a lot of people "creating robots just to get in first".
If they don't exist, everything will be smooth.
We waited 24hours and do you want that robot who just started 1 hour before the game to get in first, I think thats their point.
And if that robot can successfully take almost 1000 (half) of the successful application, then again, we are all doomed.
So we should all wait, if its really meant for us anyway, it will definitely happen. :)