+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCRA VISA OFFICE UPDATES.sponsorship

Mannie15

Oct 18, 2023
Please what could be wrong?
Principal Applicant is in Canada and already got e-COPR.
I submitted my passport to VFS Abuja on 18th August and it was transmitted to IRCC Accra on 25th of August. Since then no update and I have not received it back. I have sent several webforms and emails but still no update. Please what could be wrong?

xammy4life

Apr 14, 2024
Hello all, I added my new-born to my application after Medicals was successful, but its been over 3months no response from Accra and my application has been since Jan. 2023, I really don't understand the delay game with Accra office, I hear its not that bad with other offices in other countries, the painful part is POF is loosing value by the day, life is on hold, this is crazy.

sodeli

Apr 28, 2024
My family application have been submitted since 2021 and passed to Accra since 2022 till now no response as to the status of the application.
Accra office of the Ghanaian embassy is destroying family, sorry to say but this is the sad reality.

sodeli

Apr 28, 2024
Hello everyone

I got ppr on October 16th, submitted to vfs Lagos on the 19th....I got some updates on my email telling me that it has been received at the Visa office in ghana and is in transit to ircc. Please does anyone know how long it can take for it to be returned
Boy just pray and keep praying