+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCRA APPLICANTS - NEW INFO

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think 71 months means those that they have done and concluded (FRom beginning to the end) and considering large application on queue, it may take more months by the time they get to 04.

Oloye

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
I think 71 months is the max time it will take for anyone. However, some will definitely be concluded before that no of months and a very few others, a little longer than that. I know this from landed persons that i have spoken to. I know quite a few persons that concluded theirs in 40 months. Yes, Its possible. It only takes God!.

soj

Feb 23, 2007
mot,i think i agree with oloye,very few people gets their visa issued within 40 months.a majority of applicants gets their application approved 71months+x,x can be anything.cheers

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
its not matter of forms its matter of long qeue if they see forms with error they always sent letter to applicant as applicant paid them 550$ fee and there is nothing lawyer can do with forms only can eat your money before sending forms you can check it again and again as its very simple form with your basic information but as long there are long qeues process will be slow , i have one example , my brother apply for immigration in 2000 he got it in 2005 but he apply from pakistan where there are long qeues i apply last year in Feb 2007 i got it in December 2007 but i apply from Europe where there only few people apply for it, so my brother got the same thing in 5 years and i got it in 9 to 10 months
yemkik said:
Hi Guys,

Another thing that delays application is when the forms are not properly filled or full of mistakes or errors they just throw it aside and get the next one on queue.

It is natural, you have 2000 cases to treat and one is slowing you down, what do you do? Of course you push that aside and go on.

Soj - Your friend that is waiting since 2001 probably the forms are wrongly filled or full of errors.

Except God's grace is with you I still believe engaging the services of a lawyer is the best (if you don't mind the fees), I might be wrong but I hope I am not!

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Main delay is large application to dealt with. With patience we shall all get there.

Oloye

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Oloye,
I imagine that sooner than later, these guys might stop taking application from west africa or increase the points so as to discourage people from applying. It might get to a stage where they would be overwhelmed with the applications they get and that might the the way out. Does anyone share my thoughts?

tito

Feb 10, 2007
mot said:
Oloye,
I imagine that sooner than later, these guys might stop taking application from west africa or increase the points so as to discourage people from applying. It might get to a stage where they would be overwhelmed with the applications they get and that might the the way out. Does anyone share my thoughts?
They cannot stop taking application from W/Africa; believe me the Canadians are not so brash! But they may increase the points just like you wrote.
The issue is not that the Accra guys are slow but the applications are too many and the PR available per annum are quite few. Doubling the number of officials handling the appl cannot solve the problem but increasing the Accra quota can work.
The completion time for Abidjan is very short because those from the areas are really not interested in leaving the francophone region (despite that they will fit into Canada very well).
Excessive patience is required these days although I suggested that intending applicants look at the PNP programs. Completion time is short for now but has been growing too!

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As i always say growing application without increase in Accra quotas will still mean delay in application.
ALL IS WELL.

Oloye

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
abeni_okin said:
mot,
thanks for the informaton. that give me confidence now that its not that they dont like my face but they are just slow.
patience is the answer to this immigration process so lets al go and take a cupfull of patience. e je ka lo bu omi suru mu
Abeni Okin,
What is the situation with your visa

Darkside

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But can't people from english speaking countries in west africa apply to abidjan too? Someone told me it was possible

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darkside said:
But can't people from english speaking countries in west africa apply to abidjan too? Someone told me it was possible

If I am not mistaken, the Abidjan office is primarily responsible for the French Speaking African countries. Just my 2 cents worth, I might be wrong though.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
BobbyB said:
If I am not mistaken, the Abidjan office is primarily responsible for the French Speaking African countries. Just my 2 cents worth, I might be wrong though.
You are very right Bobby Abidjan is basicallly meant for French Speaking WAfrica country.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi All,

Have read with keen interest each and everyone comment and contribution on this thread.One thing for sure is that ,we will get this visa by his grace.The waiting time just keep it aside and keep praying for them to move from a Snail to a Cheetah.Black race na wa oh.

Ig

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
igbehinadara said:
Hi All,

Have read with keen interest each and everyone comment and contribution on this thread.One thing for sure is that ,we will get this visa by his grace.The waiting time just keep it aside and keep praying for them to move from a Snail to a Cheetah.Black race na wa oh.

Ig
Igbehinadara,

like the your name suggest, the end will be glorious in Jesus name. the waiting will not kill us, we shall be there some day

nexstanley

Feb 10, 2010
i dont believe the delays are due to errors....u have to understand that all applications sent after feb 2008 are been treated under new regulations which is quicker and more efficient while those sent prior to this date are treated with the rules that applies as at when applied.these disparities results to longer processing periods for those who applied before 2008.ask urselves,how many of u applied in 2009???cos my very reliable source,all application from last yr has been attended to at one point or the other..so...just exercise patience and hope for the best....cheerzzzz and keep the hope alive