+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accr-Ghana Timeline

ngozie

Feb 13, 2009
Hi, I have applied for PR through spouse in June 2008. My Spouse got the approval for sponsorship in July 2009. My file was sent to Ghana for further processing,I got an e-mail from Ghana on the 6th of August that there have started processing my application,(My medicals and police Report were included in the appliction),I wrote them an e-mail on the 10th of Jan 2009 to know the status of my application,I got a reply on the 12th that my application was been reviewed and no time schedule yet. I just want to know how much time will it take in Accra-ghana for my complete visa processing (including stamping).

Thanks in Advance

A

Albertagoverner

ngozie said:
Hi, I have applied for PR through spouse in June 2008. My Spouse got the approval for sponsorship in July 2009. My file was sent to Ghana for further processing,I got an e-mail from Ghana on the 6th of August that there have started processing my application,(My medicals and police Report were included in the appliction),I wrote them an e-mail on the 10th of Jan 2009 to know the status of my application,I got a reply on the 12th that my application was been reviewed and no time schedule yet. I just want to know how much time will it take in Accra-ghana for my complete visa processing (including stamping).

Thanks in Advance
On the website of CIC they have mentioned the process time of various Canadian consulates around the world. check this out www.cic.gc.ca

don_c

Nov 20, 2008
Hi Ngozie, there is no definite time line. Just pray. There are applications of 2001 pending and those of 2004/ 2005 finalized. Just pray for a qualified and not over zealous and lousy officer to handle your case.Just like you have weaker links in an office, if your visa officer falls into the less performing category or lacks attention to details, you get delays.

ngozie

Feb 13, 2009
Re: Accra-Ghana Timeline

Don_c

Thank you so much for your reply! I think I really need to pray! God help us all.