+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accompanying Vs Non-Accompanying

syed38101

Oct 19, 2018
Hello,

I had a question about accompanying vs non-accompanying dependents. What is the difference between the two?
I am the primary applicant and I am interested in getting PR for the dependents (wife and child) as well.The dependents may join me after couple of months of me going to Canada. In this case, should the dependents be accompanying or non-accompanying?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello,

I had a question about accompanying vs non-accompanying dependents. What is the difference between the two?
I am the primary applicant and I am interested in getting PR for the dependents (wife and child) as well.The dependents may join me after couple of months of me going to Canada. In this case, should the dependents be accompanying or non-accompanying?
Accompanying means you are including your dependents in your application and they're applying for PR with you and you all get the PR together.
Non Accompanying means your dependents aren't applying for PR with you and any PR gotten will be for you alone.
If you want your family to immigrate with you then you should choose Accompanying.