+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accompanying spouse in PNP PR application and non accompanying in Express Entry

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Hi guys,

I am applying through both PNP PR and Express Entry. I am getting married. I have a question. I am not getting enough points through EE but if I include wife as non accompanying for EE I am getting 500 points. Can I include my wife in PNP PR aaplication as accompanying and for EE non accopanying?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Just an observation but you will be newly married and one option is to state your new wife will not accompany you but be left behind in your home country. Do you have a plan or idea how you will resolve that if you are successful through EE and how long that may take ?

I have no background info on whether inconsistencies are matched between an applicants applications so others will need to comment on that but you will need a clear long term plan if going the non accompanying route.

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Bs65 said:
Just an observation but you will be newly married and one option is to state your new wife will not accompany you but be left behind in your home country. Do you have a plan or idea how you will resolve that if you are successful through EE and how long that may take ?

I have no background info on whether inconsistencies are matched between an applicants applications so others will need to comment on that but you will need a clear long term plan if going the non accompanying route.
Clear long term plan you mean need to give explanation to CIC as to why she is not accompanying me?