+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

acceptance letter plz comnts

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
Hi dear
47 days contiue waiting response for candian embassy abu dhab just got email.
we get email today from canada embassy abu dhabi to provided for continue process of ur application letter of acceptance origional , actually we provid them electronically letter of acceptance and date is expired on 2nd jan13 plz can anybody tell us after acceptance letter they issue study permit or any other action , plz commints

samirsikander

Jun 17, 2012
Salam Mr. sqazi,

I am samir(Pakistani) living in bahrain and also going to apply for study permit for canada. I would appreciate if can provide me the below information:

Did you apply online or paper?

What documents did you submit to the embassy?

How much amount bank statement and for how many months the money was in the account?

Regards,

Samir

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sqazi said:
Hi dear
47 days contiue waiting response for candian embassy abu dhab just got email.
we get email today from canada embassy abu dhabi to provided for continue process of ur application letter of acceptance origional , actually we provid them electronically letter of acceptance and date is expired on 2nd jan13 plz can anybody tell us after acceptance letter they issue study permit or any other action , plz commints

1. You won't get any visa on an expired LOA, get a new one and submit it.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

we already submit it when embasyy ask abt the deferral letter i want to know now how many days they will take more to answer already 50 days have been passed n ineed passport as well what to do?

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
samirsikander said:
Salam Mr. sqazi,

I am samir(Pakistani) living in bahrain and also going to apply for study permit for canada. I would appreciate if can provide me the below information:

Did you apply online or paper?

What documents did you submit to the embassy?

How much amount bank statement and for how many months the money was in the account?

Regards,

Samir

dear samir
we submit through paper not online, our document is below. actually i m working in dubai but my spouse want to study so that we apply for study permit for my spouse and i apply for TRV together. we did all ourself

1 acceptance letter of college with visa application
2 family information application
3 letter for employer ( spouse and my employer ) that mention after study we can join job here in dubai
4 bank statment cad $ 70 thousand last one yr
5 my property document + car and telephone bill that confirm all property my name
6 i ve visited london, beliguim, france, spain all pasport photocopies of visas
7 support of purpose that was very simple format 10 lines only

Sherry G

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Moncton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
chc abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
Doc's Request.
12-1-2013
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Request
waived
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
submited with application
VISA ISSUED...
14-1-2013
LANDED..........
22-1-2013
Hey Sqazi....

yesterday I got a mail from CHC ABU DHABI, they said 'your application has been finalized and the passport will be sent out shortly'. I don't know whether this means visa issued or not! ???

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
Re: acceptance letter plz comnts Sherry G

Sherry G said:
Hey Sqazi....

yesterday I got a mail from CHC ABU DHABI, they said 'your application has been finalized and the passport will be sent out shortly'. I don't know whether this means visa issued or not! ???

please as you get passport plz inform us and keep in touch with us

sqazi

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

Dear

actually i want to know from you that i applied in college for diploma for 2 years if i want to change the category mean if i want to study in KAPLAN MEDICAL for usmle preparation so is it possible?or i need to change my study permit?or what to do for that?kindly guide plzzzzzzzzzzzz