NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Hi I'm asking your inputs on the new requirement for applying citizenship

1. Third-party test results that you already sent to CIC or Ministère de l'Immigration et Communautés culturelles Québec (MICC) for a previous application as a Federal or Quebec-Selected Skilled Worker or for the Canadian Experience Class

2. New third-party test results

3. Proof of completion of a secondary or post-secondary education program in French or English, in Canada or abroad, such as:

A transcript, diploma or certificate from a secondary school; or
A transcript, diploma, certificate or degree from a post-secondary school
Note: When these documents are provided, the applicant must have successfully completed a secondary or post-secondary program in English or French. A single course done in English or French does not meet the requirement.

4. Proof of achieving CLB/NCLC 4 in speaking and listening through a Language Instruction for Newcomers (LINC) or Cours de langue pour les immigrants au Canada (CLIC) course.

My question is about #3. If you have collage diploma from abroad for example from Philippines where in the
Language used for teaching is in English, is it acceptable?

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:
Hi I'm asking your inputs on the new requirement for applying citizenship

1. Third-party test results that you already sent to CIC or Ministère de l'Immigration et Communautés culturelles Québec (MICC) for a previous application as a Federal or Quebec-Selected Skilled Worker or for the Canadian Experience Class

2. New third-party test results

3. Proof of completion of a secondary or post-secondary education program in French or English, in Canada or abroad, such as:

A transcript, diploma or certificate from a secondary school; or
A transcript, diploma, certificate or degree from a post-secondary school
Note: When these documents are provided, the applicant must have successfully completed a secondary or post-secondary program in English or French. A single course done in English or French does not meet the requirement.

4. Proof of achieving CLB/NCLC 4 in speaking and listening through a Language Instruction for Newcomers (LINC) or Cours de langue pour les immigrants au Canada (CLIC) course.

My question is about #3. If you have collage diploma from abroad for example from Philippines where in the
Language used for teaching is in English, is it acceptable?
Diploma from the Philippines is ok but you have to show the course was in English...this will be the challenge for countries where English is not the usual/ normal language spoken...I would include transcripts and a syllabus if you have one.

mcc1985

Feb 11, 2013
Msafiri said:
Diploma from the Philippines is ok but you have to show the course was in English...this will be the challenge for countries where English is not the usual/ normal language spoken...I would include transcripts and a syllabus if you have one.
Hi! I took the ielts academic exam last August 2010 with a passing score. Do I still need to take the ielts general exam? pls advice i'm really confused. thanks.