+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA equivalency through WES!! pls help.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
I am an ACCA Member and also have OBU Bsc degree..my question is do i only need to submit ACCA membership and transcripts to WES or do i need to send both ACCA Membership and OBU because i guess both gets evaluated with bachelors degree eventually.
To get equivalency of double bachelors, you need to send copy of your ACCA membership certificate and OBU Degree to WES for evaluation.

Maaz Arif

May 18, 2018
To get CPA via MRA route, university qualification is a must. OBU is accepted as a university qualification equivalent. So for you, the shortest and best way is to get your OBU and then apply for CPA membership. I am doing the same.
Hi Rehan - I am applying for CPA Canada. They need transcript from OBU. However, CPA has not mentioned any reference number which I should qoute in my order with OBU. I was wondering how would they identify my transcript, will that be just by name ? CPA has further confirmed they do not issue any reference numbers at this stage of application.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Rehan - I am applying for CPA Canada. They need transcript from OBU. However, CPA has not mentioned any reference number which I should qoute in my order with OBU. I was wondering how would they identify my transcript, will that be just by name ? CPA has further confirmed they do not issue any reference numbers at this stage of application.
Hi.

For CPABC, just give postal address of CPABC to OBU and write your name and ACCA number before the address. For example Rehan (ACCA Reg # xxxxxxx), CPABC address.

I did it same way and they had no issue to receive and process my document.

Voraimran

Oct 7, 2017
I am also an ACCA member and hold BSc. in Applied accounting from OBU.

I received equivalency of 4 years bachelors each. You should receive 4 years bachelors equivalency too. The exemption part can be a problem while doing CPA as CPA requires letter from ACCA that the qualification was completed without any exemptions.

As far as getting evaluation from WES is concerned, in my opinion, you shouldn't worry.
I've registered with WES and have informed ACCA about sending my transcript to WES.
Can you tell me what certificates did I send to WES by post as in only the membership certificate or the actual fundamental and professional level certificates as well.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
I've registered with WES and have informed ACCA about sending my transcript to WES.
Can you tell me what certificates did I send to WES by post as in only the membership certificate or the actual fundamental and professional level certificates as well.
For ACCA, you only need to send copy of ACCA Membership certificate. fundamentals and professionals not required.

Voraimran

Oct 7, 2017
For ACCA, you only need to send copy of ACCA Membership certificate. fundamentals and professionals not required.
Hey Rehan,
Thank you very much brother.
Currently as you told me earlier I've sent ACCA an email to send my transcript to WES with my WES reference number (Do i need to ask them to send any letter of good standing)
Also I've made the purchase from OBU shop and asked them to send it to WES.
Well lets hope it all turn out good.
Got my Membership certificate and OBU degree certificate ready to be posted to WES

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hey Rehan,
Thank you very much brother.
Currently as you told me earlier I've sent ACCA an email to send my transcript to WES with my WES reference number (Do i need to ask them to send any letter of good standing)
Also I've made the purchase from OBU shop and asked them to send it to WES.
Well lets hope it all turn out good.
Got my Membership certificate and OBU degree certificate ready to be posted to WES
You do not need to ask ACCA on what documents they need to send. They do it on regular basis and God knows whatever they have been sending, WES has raised no issues lolz.

Best of Luck!

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
my university has already send them transcripts and also have the same question how they will identify it I mean there are same names, its been 4 months now haven't heard from CPA

Penthan

Sep 21, 2017
Does anyone knows what the WES equivalency of ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business is (F1 - F3)

Mahamimt

May 29, 2018
You should receive membership certificate this month as per their practice. Here is what i did after registering with WES and making payment.

1. Go to OBU online shop and purchase transcript copy. This Costs GBP 15 and extra GBP 25 if you want DHL Courier Delivery. Otherwise they will send by normal post without tracking.
2. Once Purchase is done, email them at acca@brookes.ac.uk with a copy of your passport and order number alongwith WES address and reference number. They will dispatch within 10-12 days to WES.
3. Send an Email to members@accaglobal.com with your WES reference number and ask them to send your documents to WES Canada. They will do it in 10-15 days.
4. Send Copy of your membership certificate and OBU Degree yourself to WES Canada.
Hey Rehan
When did you take your equivalency from WES?

waqasakhan92

May 29, 2018
Rehan -

I am trying to get myself registered for WES. My background is that I am an ACCA member and B.Sc from OBU.

While registering myself with WES, should I keep a 2nd recipient who should receive my evaluation report ? Considering IRCC is mandatory through WES.

Voraimran

Oct 7, 2017
Rehan -

I am trying to get myself registered for WES. My background is that I am an ACCA member and B.Sc from OBU.

While registering myself with WES, should I keep a 2nd recipient who should receive my evaluation report ? Considering IRCC is mandatory through WES.
No need to add more recipients unless you require them but then also if you open it you may require to ask them again if a sealed transcript is required anywhere else.