+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Academic query

fioanna

Aug 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Hi, In the application form it says
Complete/full academic years , what needs to be added here. Total no of years including schooling( like 15 for bachelers degree) or 3 years. I'm confused. Also if the applicant has repeated a year then do we add the count for that as well or just the successful years.
For ex, 1st year, 2nd year ( done twice) and 3rd year( successsful) does this constitute as 3 years or 4 years?

Thanks in advance.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi, In the application form it says
Complete/full academic years , what needs to be added here. Total no of years including schooling( like 15 for bachelers degree) or 3 years. I'm confused. Also if the applicant has repeated a year then do we add the count for that as well or just the successful years.
For ex, 1st year, 2nd year ( done twice) and 3rd year( successsful) does this constitute as 3 years or 4 years?

Thanks in advance.
3 years. Years it took to complete the degree you are using to claim education points. Only successful ones, dont count repeated years obviously.

rughdaabrahani

Aug 17, 2017
HI all,

I am from Pakistan and I have the following qualifications. Which qualification shall i get assessed?
ACCA Member
BSC (hons) in applied accounting , in partnership with ACCA
Master in Economics from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)
Bachelor in commerce from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)

Thank you for your help