+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

abusive employer please help

chasley

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
hi, i need your help..my sister need to change her employer.. Her current employer is very impolite and does not follow what is written in the contract but still my sister withstand with it when she still in her early months stayed in her employer but now she is in her 6 months it seems like her employer doesnt care about the feelings of my sister.. They treat my sis as a very low individual knowing that my sis is a proffesional back here in philippines.. she cannot endure it anymore i feel pity of my sis thats why im making any move to be able find another employer..for her.hope you can help me find great sites or agency in vancouver for live in care givers... PLEASE HELP ME AND OTHERS WHO HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITH MY SISTER....THANK YOU SO MUCH..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Does she have a place to go to if she leaves her employer? Is she documenting the incidents in a diary or journal? She can contact West Coast Domestics which is in Vancouver. She can apply thru agencies. Where is your sister?

chasley said:
hi, i need your help..my sister need to change her employer.. Her current employer is very impolite and does not follow what is written in the contract but still my sister withstand with it when she still in her early months stayed in her employer but now she is in her 6 months it seems like her employer doesnt care about the feelings of my sister.. They treat my sis as a very low individual knowing that my sis is a proffesional back here in philippines.. she cannot endure it anymore i feel pity of my sis thats why im making any move to be able find another employer..for her.hope you can help me find great sites or agency in vancouver for live in care givers... PLEASE HELP ME AND OTHERS WHO HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITH MY SISTER....THANK YOU SO MUCH..

chasley

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
job_seeker said:
Does she have a place to go to if she leaves her employer? Is she documenting the incidents in a diary or journal? She can contact West Coast Domestics which is in Vancouver. She can apply thru agencies. Where is your sister?
hi thank you so much for the reply
yes we have a family relative there but she dont want to bother them so as early as possible she want to look for another employer, she dont want to leave her employer unless she is sure if she has a job after leaving her current employer.. i told her to document every single detailed and if she can make it have it recorded on a video.She is in West avenue Vancouver BC..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Is she a nanny?

chasley said:
hi thank you so much for the reply
yes we have a family relative there but she dont want to bother them so as early as possible she want to look for another employer, she dont want to leave her employer unless she is sure if she has a job after leaving her current employer.. i told her to document every single detailed and if she can make it have it recorded on a video.She is in West avenue Vancouver BC..

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
Internationalnannies is a good agency, they have agents in every city. You can search for their phone number online, or apply online, they will call you back.

kelly0920

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
email me at ofwstories@gmail.com or find me on facebook. My name is Racz Kelly or raczcutie@yahoo.com
I might be able to help.. I'm in Vancouver area..

tanja.sh30

May 5, 2013
If you call CIC, there will be an option to report your case about an ebusive employer, which will also be helpful for your situation. They can process your new Work Permit for a new Employer immediately...only in case of an abusive situation with the employer, as I understood.